+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A question about PSP's

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

A question about PSP's

Okay so my PSP 2000's screen is cracked >.< Buttt i have my psp 3000 Screen that is in perfect condition. Only problem is today that my 3000 just stopped reading Games like i put a UMD in and it wont spin that i can hear. SO my question For the wonderful members of AO is can i replace my PSP 2000's screen with the 3000's? (ive replaced screens before so thats no problem.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: A question about PSP's

Quote Originally Posted by mezzo1991 View Post
    Okay so my PSP 2000's screen is cracked >.< Buttt i have my psp 3000 Screen that is in perfect condition. Only problem is today that my 3000 just stopped reading Games like i put a UMD in and it wont spin that i can hear. SO my question For the wonderful members of AO is can i replace my PSP 2000's screen with the 3000's? (ive replaced screens before so thats no problem.
    My PSP-1000 did that with the UMDs. You broke an important pin inside your PSP that tells it that there's a UMD in there--possibly from dropping the PSP. You can send them to Sony and see if they can replace the screens with each other but, it's highly doubtful. Your best bet is to either start downloading games for your 3000 or get a new PSP after seeing if you can sell the other two for fair prices to people who may want a PSP to crack/mod.

Edit: Speaking from experience, downloading games to your memory stick and playing them isn't so bad. I loved it! Less loading time in most cases and they have PSone games you can DL as well. (I miss my PSP--damn thieves!)

+ Reply to Thread