Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: radiata stories

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Question radiata stories

Hey has anyone actually played this game i found it to be alright but it was a kind of knockoff of one of their earlier titles (star ocean:till the end of time)
    tell me what you think of rs and while your at it let me know your favorite party for SO:TTEOT

mine is Albel (leader) Fayt and Maria (energy burst is useful)

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Newbie Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny may be famous one day Hyper_Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: radiata stories

You do know Radiata Stories and Star Ocean: Till the end of time are from the same creator.

Radiata Stories is a pretty good game. I haven't finished it though...I'm stuck...same with Star Ocean. (why do I always get stuck!!)

I like the humor in Radiata Stories. But I wish that the game could let you go into the BG. Like were the farmers would work or inside other people houses.

Avy & Sig made by me. If you want one, PM me!! Cause I love making them!!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

After getting stuck in that so very long game, Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, I don't even remember anything. It is sooo long, and can be extremely boring at times. But, I wish to start all over and finish it one of these days.

As for Radiata Stories, I haven't got around to play it, but if is similar to the other one, I would rather not waste time...

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: radiata stories

tell me where you are stuck i have beat both of them i will help you out

PS yes i know they are both by square enix but look at them they both the same basic game

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Radiata Stories=LOTS of playable characters (177!!) and a decent story. Good music, gameplay was ok, and graphics were good.

Star Ocean Till the End of Time=Story, gameplay, music, ...EVERYTHING was awesome!! I think that I put in about 120 hours and cleared all the sub missions with Fayt, Sophia, and Albel.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the only problem i had with rs was the childishness involved, and according to the strategy guide there are 180 playable pplz

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Dammit. I miss out on every thing without a PS2. -__-; I even saw this somewhere. It had reviews and previews and everything. Bah.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Radiata Stories was badass! I played Star ocean TEOT, and it was also good. I don't know though. I didn't really feel like it was real similar. Radiata Stories flowed much faster that SOTEOT.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast