Closed Thread

Thread: Ragnarok Anyone!?

Newbie Amshel is off to a good start Amshel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ragnarok Anyone!?

I was just wondering if there were any fans of the online game ragnarok, I'm a current and proud active member of RyoRo heres the like if anyone want to join us in our small but growing community.

*link removed*

I'll do my best to help out any and everyone who joins, you know stuff like levling, armor, cards, headgears ect stuff like that
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 06, 2009 at 01:21 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Amshel For This Useful Post:

Sol-x (Feb 05, 2009)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ragnarok Anyone!?

Quote Originally Posted by Amshel View Post
    I was just wondering if there were any fans of the online game ragnarok, I'm a current and proud active member of RyoRo heres the like if anyone want to join us in our small but growing community.

*link removed*

I'll do my best to help out any and everyone who joins, you know stuff like levling, armor, cards, headgears ect stuff like that
    It certainly interested me at one point, but i decidedc against it. You've played one fantasy RPG, you've played them all, haha.

Plus, I was told about it at a time when i didn;t have a computer, so naturally it didnt phase me at all.

I suppose my lack of knowledge plus lack of willingness to play is my downfall.
    Last edited by aceman67; Feb 06, 2009 at 01:22 AM.
    Why hello there!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

Amshel (Feb 04, 2009)

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!!! I thought i was the only one who played RO here XD. But I play SagaRO, But I think I played RyoRO at a point.

I might try it out when I have time to. If you or anyone plays Saga, look me up. My SN is SavageXSin

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sol-x For This Useful Post:

Amshel (Feb 04, 2009)

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to have to pass on this one, for two reasons.

1: It doesn't really catch my interest to make me really want to dedicate a lot of time to playing it.

2: I want to avoid getting into very many online games at one time, right now I already have my sights set on two, the one these forums have, and another forum's RPG, which is currently offline for a while, to be worked on.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i am addicted to ragna...haha... i play it a lot and i really love the way you get to interact with people around you...

i play at feel ro... it's really fun. a mid-rate server with a lot of perks and kind people too..

i dunno what really made me like the game... i guess it's the versatility... and my main is always a priest too... in any server (i used to play in philippine ro) heh... i guess that's all i can say.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

So, This is a link to a private server for a game that requires some kind of payment to play fully from its official publishers?

I'm closing this, and removing the link on the grounds that the legality of this site is questionable a best.

Closed Thread