Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is rap music degrading?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Is rap music degrading?

Do you think rap music is degrading tword women and a shame the U.S.?
    I want your oppinion.
    See me I think it is. Specaly when it talks about getting some ass or sex and stuff like that .See what happened to the good old days.
    Well I want to know what you think. so put your oppinion up.

Newbie rhythm may be famous one day rhythm may be famous one day rhythm's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap music egrading

well what would you consider the good ole days. and rap was started about freedom of speech by letting millions hear your voice. and a lot of voices in the world are corrupt and they speak of sin and corruption. but there are good rappers like back in the old days. i really cant say for the whole degrading thing. i could say yeah though. cuz i wouldn't like women rappers talk about going to ge a piece od dick and say that were assholes ......(rambling) yes degrading

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

The good old days when it was about freedom of speech and of not trying to get a girl to get in bed with you and stuff.
    when you talked about how you with the world around you

Newbie rhythm may be famous one day rhythm may be famous one day rhythm's Avatar
    Thanks

true thats what i said i think its degrading

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

There's always some style of music we say is destroying the principles of society. It happened with jazz, it happened with rock (and its many spin-offs), and now it's rap. It's just a phase, we'll get over it and find an even more offensive style of music in a few more years.

Thanks

true i personlly like rap i have a i heart rap bumper sticker on my car. but thats beside the point that it is a little degrading in this phase

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

back in the days of the legendary rap groups like Run DMC and Public Enemy, hip hop was all about the music and freedom of speech
    nowadays, mainstream rap has gone so generic, it's just hilarious how many rappers sound so much alike

heh...

how to be successful in the music industry [rap-wise]:

[step one] get a lot of bass. the more obnoxious and repetitive the beats, the better
    [step two] compose rap songs about your crappy life and how much you struggled. if it actually rhymes, give yourself a pat on the back
    [step three] add lyrics about bitches and drugs in your song so everyone will like you
    [step four] put it all together and you got yourself an album and you'll make millions, but not before...
    [step five] ...you make a music video featuring many scantily clad babes. bikinis? ass shaking? boobies? good job
    [step six] now you can rejoice in your glory and fame. now all you have to do is make a second album about how damn rich you are

good times

I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

the part about the struggle was always in rap it what gives it that sort of original american dream to overcome. look at one of the first rap songs by Kurtis Blow - "its like a jungle somtimes"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast