Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Is rap music degrading?

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rap music egrading

woah... I just realized that this is in the Forum Feedback and Questions board
    that's ain't right o.O
    Post any questions, bug reports, or suggestions you may have about the forum.
    meh... weird...
    ah... funny newbies... XD

anyway... yeah, that's true
    but almost every new rap artist these days are just telling the same story and using the same old formula
    not that much originality around these days
    well, there's Eminem and D-12 with their use of humor in most of their music
    that ain't that bad
    and then there's Insane Clown Posse...
    good times?
    I love my girlfriend.

Newbie rhythm may be famous one day rhythm may be famous one day rhythm's Avatar
    Thanks

your totally right there as well. this was good thread in the wrong place lol o well

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

oh well I wasn't paying attention to wat I was putting under

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

and yes I am new so make fun of me

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I think few are good. Because I loved to dance, and you just can't dance to rock, and pop sometimes makes me mad. Blah
    Well anyways. I do think the music we listen to does affect us in some way. No matter what anyone says. I do not wish for things to go back in the old days, but rap is just another way of expressing yourself, but most of those man hate women. Me nothing what I know. I think the womenthey been around have been in some way of the way the explame in there songs. No one has astrong well now these days, and do what they think is cool.

People just need to no when to draw the line. If you don't like it. Don't listen to it. And don't let the youth listen to it. When you know what it means, and now that it will affect them.

I think this generation is F*** up already, but lets not let the next one be.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes
    and yes I am new so make fun of me
    neh, it happens to everyone
    just read all the rules and get yourself used to your surroundings

and yeah, this is a good thread. heh, in the wrong place, but still a good thread.
    though... we've had a lot of threads about rap lately... funny
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K
    I think few are good. Because I loved to dance, and you just can't dance to rock, and pop sometimes makes me mad. Blah
    Well anyways. I do think the music we listen to does affect us in some way. No matter what anyone says. I do not wish for things to go back in the old days, but rap is just another way of expressing yourself, but most of those man women. Me nothing what I know. I think the womenthey been around have been in some way of the way the explame in there songs. No one has astrong well now these days, and do what they think is cool.

People just need to no when to draw the line. If you don't like it. Don't listen to it. And don't let the youth listen to it. When you know what it means, and now that it will affect them.

I think this generation is F*** up already, but lets not let the next one be.
    youre so right
    parents alwasy complain about what kids listen to but they dont say anythingabout it. (They rely need start useing that thing between their ears)lol

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Rap music egrading

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes
    youre so right
    parents alwasy complain about what kids listen to but they dont say anythingabout it. (They rely need start useing that thing between their ears)lol
    Yeah, but not with the way we teens are today.............. as Me as one of them

I don't think you can stop us, as we, but in this next generation, .... maybe.

I mean wasnt there a boyband era once. This will be gone in the matter of years. I notice when your parents hate it. It stays longer.

I just think if it say. You need you Mom or dad to buy it. It should not be in a kid under 16, but maybe 15. Some of then are smart, forget that, Your parents should now when your mature enough to listen to that kind of music, but who here follows what they are told to do. When it come to what RAP say in it.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast