Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is rap music degrading?

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is rap music degrading?

Today's rap is corrupting ppl today, I mean I see white ppl trying to be Black. It's disgusting to me, trying to be someone that ur not. Diamond studs in ur ear? Wut r u a girl or something? Sorri, only girls and perice artist should wear it. No offense but it disgusts me.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black may be famous one day Jet Black's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kali_Yuga
    atleast don't generalize Rap by saying all of the modern day's rap-music is degrading...

Immortal Technique' songs is someone you should listen to just to get a hunch on this topic...
    I have to agree. I don't know if rap music is degrading, exactly. Some of it is just done in poor taste. You can't say all rap music is degrading, just like you can't say all of classic rock is clean. I mean, ACDC, one of america's most celebrated rock groups, has some of the most womanizing, sexist lyrics in history.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

some songs can be very enjoyable but others can be annyooying if they are to be repeated over and over

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Rap and Hate it at the same time...Like for instance I love M&M but only the QUOTE ON QUOTE Good songs....about his life and daughter.

I like Rap but I mainly just love the beats. Sure I may memorize the lyrics...But I just love the beat....Yeah I'm not making myself innocent er anything so don't argue back and tell me off Please ^^

Today's rap is stupid because of what the words are. The beats are (FOR THE MOST PART...Not every song) Awsome.

But then think...People love the words too because its Sex in a song. Most people are like "YEAHHHHHHH" When they hear a certain line in a song.

Humans I SWEAR are controlled by Sex...everyhting in the world can be twisted into something regarding sex..It's kinda pathetic. But The point is is that Yes Rap Degrades Women.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree. I don't know if rap music is degrading, exactly. Some of it is just done in poor taste.
    yep I agree... whatever happened to the good rap like DMX, Eve, Nelly, Rough Riderz, Tupac? That was good rap...I hate it when (no offense to anyone) a white person tries to be all ghetto..being from the ghetto is not a good thing believe me...people in the ghetto are trying to get out of it and other followers are trying to be from it..that's kind of offensive to me..u know? like they're mocking us or sumthing...like b***h u ain't from the ghetto and u've never stepped a foot in the real ghetto...u know? .
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie Fudo may be famous one day Fudo may be famous one day Fudo's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm well, sometimes I think women do it themselves sometimes.

Because they can always say no to the job of danceing half naked anyway,
    and get another job involving dancing.

I believe todays women could possibley over power men now, they could protest in this sex icon business, not only rap music does it, but comics and cartoons do it, I'm kind of against it anyway. But rap goes over the line with the "bitches and hoe" business.

If you watch Justice League Unlimited (I love that show ^_^) Bruce timm (the arist and owner or whatever) always shows Supergirl in a really small mini skirt, or he leaves wonder woman half naked. Women are noththing but tools in most of todays media. But hey they can easily protest other wise most of them bring it on themselves.

Example, this women who was in this english game show called Countdown, decided to wear a mini-skirt, SHE decided. So really There's many things to figure out.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, all they talk about is sex, money, and guns. That's about all.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    Yeah, all they talk about is sex, money, and guns. That's about all.
    yes that prity much it. and rap is so degradeing to woman. they think wemon are a pice of proproty

Tanks zyta

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast