+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RE 3rd Installment...?

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

RE 3rd Installment...?

Do any of you guys know anything about the 3rd instalment of Resident Evil?
    I saw in the youtube that its subtitled as EXTINCTION and it said to be themed in mexico is this true?
    Is there any information about it? in the net?

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RE 3rd Instalment...?

Yeah I think that is true. Claire is going to be in it - thought I'm not sure if I like the person who is acting her.
    Weskers in it and Alice and Carlos are back
    I'm not sure if Jill is going to be in it..

so far.. I don't like the looks of this....

check out this site for more info.
    Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: RE 3rd Installment...?

You should specify that you're talking about the Resident Evil MOVIES.

Taking into consideration how bad the first two sucked, all I can do is quote the tag line on IMDb:

Tagline: They Just Keep Coming.

When will the faggotry end!?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    You should specify that you're talking about the Resident Evil MOVIES.

Taking into consideration how bad the first two sucked, all I can do is quote the tag line on IMDb:

Tagline: They Just Keep Coming.

When will the faggotry end!?
    How much more do you want man?? There's a discrepancy between video games and real life. I know for sure that if they follow the game storylines it'll be pretty ridiculous

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    How much more do you want man?? There's a discrepancy between video games and real life. I know for sure that if they follow the game storylines it'll be pretty ridiculous
    What I want is a good film worthy of the Biohazard name.
    I want GORE! (only the laser scene from the first film lived up to that) FEAR! WICKED Monsters! (not a crappy plastic nemesis).
    And if possible, some decent acting for a change.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    What I want is a good film worthy of the Biohazard name.
    I want GORE! (only the laser scene from the first film lived up to that) FEAR! WICKED Monsters! (not a crappy plastic nemesis).
    And if possible, some decent acting for a change.
    Oh yeah that laser was pretty sick, which in turn the game (RE 4) bit off of. And I do agree, I would like to see the big spiders and the hunters, but then they would need to bring in the herbs, the key finding (which probably would take an extra hour), and the first aid sprays.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Oh yeah that laser was pretty sick, which in turn the game (RE 4) bit off of. And I do agree, I would like to see the big spiders and the hunters, but then they would need to bring in the herbs, the key finding (which probably would take an extra hour), and the first aid sprays.
    It would better that they'll move some plot of code veronica to the R3rdI.

perdoname michelle!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    It would better that they'll move some plot of code veronica to the R3rdI.
    That's what I was thinking, but I'm not to hopeful ><. Ashford/Alexia is one of my favourite bad guys from it,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast