+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: RE 3rd Installment...?

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RE 3rd Installment...?

All I know so far is that it's staged in Mexico, the Ozone layer is pretty much gone so you can't stay in sunlight too long. The zombies run. It's coming to all three systems. Even though I hated all the other Resident Evils this game looks pretty cool and I get to see some good in game footage here soon I might decide to buy it.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    All I know so far is that it's staged in Mexico, the Ozone layer is pretty much gone so you can't stay in sunlight too long. The zombies run. It's coming to all three systems. Even though I hated all the other Resident Evils this game looks pretty cool and I get to see some good in game footage here soon I might decide to buy it.
    Exo, we are talking about the movie here.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Or......are we? DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN

I didn't mind the first Resident Evil movie...it was okay for what it was (simple action/horror flick). The second movie absolutely sucked....Like Hassun said, 'Nemesis' was just a huge chunk of plastic, and they put about $10 dollars into making the costume....

I like most of the storylines for the R.E games that I've played/seen. I haven't played all of them (just a couple), but I thought they were pretty good.

They switched up the feel of the movie for the second one. The first one was a combination of action and horror, while the second one was just an 'action' movie. The zombies and nemesis were pointless.......if you're going to have zombies, you gotta at least try to scare the audience.....They can have shootouts with regular bad guys in movies, so you don't need to have a shootout with a zombie. You're supposed to book it away from zombies because you DON'T have enough bullets to drop them all.

Buuuut even though the second one uber sucked, I'll still probably rent the third one when it comes out on DVD.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm just glad Sienna Guillory is back.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ugh.....I just looked over cast and crew after your comment, and this movie already looks like a dive...

They have "Ashanti" in it...and whenever they put some currently-popular singer in a movie, it doesn't turn out good. They might as well include Justin Timberlake in there as Leon Kennedy just cuz. Also, they have someone listed as playing "Ice Hockey Undead." Not sure about you, but that does not get my hopes up in any way.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Haha, no. Infact I'm trying to confuse you all by talking about Resident Evil 5 the game! But good ol' Pyro saw right through me. Lol, I thought we were talking about the game, I guess that's what I get for not taking my time and reading a few posts first. Well at least you all know something about the next game. That makes me a little less useless than I normally am.

But anyways, all the Res movies suck. And this one will be no different. That's my rusted and stained two cents.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2