+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: re-make? Impossible!

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

re-make? Impossible!

I've heard talk of a final fantasy 7 remake for the ps3. I wanna beleive it, but the company released a teaser trailor then said it will never happen! I doubt it myself, I want the remake since it looks freakin' awsome! yet i dont see it happening, waddya think?
    fear the reaper

Otaku Zerosan9000 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: re-make? Impossible!

to be honest id love a remake that was a very good game and i loved it but to see it in hd on a and clouds arms look like arms and not triangles would make my day so if they do make it i will have to get it but i also heard alot saying that they will not make one so only time will tell i guess

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Square have said, time and time again, even when they did the technology preview of the PS3's rendering power by redoing the opening sequence from FF7 in real time (What used to be a FMV sequence), that they will not re-do the game.

A sequal or pre-qual, yeah, but I hope they just let this over beaten cash cow die and move on to something else. The original game, when compared to other games in the series, lets face it, wasn't very good to begin with.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Actually they are making it its supposed to be a hy graphic game where you can do all kinds of weird things to the other characters and even get really powerful weapons
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Actually they are making it its supposed to be a hy graphic game where you can do all kinds of weird things to the other characters and even get really powerful weapons
    So, do you have any web-links backing up this claim?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't want to admit this but i got the information from a OTAKU USA magazine so sorry no web links
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Newbie Remagine is off to a good start Remagine's Avatar
    Thanks

These rumours have been floating around for years, at first it turned out to be a ff7 version for the psp back in 2006/7-ish. Crisis Core i believe it was called. I wouldnt be suprised if another one popped up. After reading an old article at ign im actually fairly confident that square will one day remake ff7.
    linkage

And tbh personally i think it would be a good thing, not all of us were gaming back then.
    And still anno 2008 we have to hear stories from our friends of how good that game's storyline etc supposedly was. So a remake of the original story with gorgeous next-gen graphics/gimmicks would be amazing for the younger generation of gamers. Even if it would be a pre-qual or something. I say bring it on! =)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Until Square-ENIX themselves say that they are doing a remake, any other evidence brought forward is mere speculation and should be treated as such.

You speculate all you want till the cows come home, but that doesn't make it true.

when I did a google search for "Final Fantasy VII Remake" (click the link and see for your self), all I found were blogs and chatter pages saying that there might be a remake, and nothing, nothing, on any Square website saying that there will be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast