Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Real life video game or T.V. show?

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Real life video game or T.V. show?

Most people wish that life was like a video game or T.V. show. as foe me i try to visualize it and well.... IT'S freakin sweet cause im a very imaganitive person. So for me if live was like a real video game or show with out the same spect as the video games like save, pause etc but real life stuff.

so if i had the choice to chose it would be between dbz, yu-gi-oh, pokemon or final fantasy. but i would most likly chose final fantasy because who wouldn't want to go on adventures, meet new people and friends and fight to save the world not to mention use magic and have special abilites.

So what would you pick or chose?

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Real life video game or T.V. show?

I agree with you on the final fantasy one, but there is so much loss in it that it's so sad. Eventually you'd turn pessimistic.
    As for me... well... there are so many cool video games/tv shows/movies that are action packed that when you look at it it's like, "yeah it's cool, but if I was in that position that would suck and I would not survive two minutes." Like take for example Battle Royale and Resident Evil... and Painkiller. Very bad ass, but when you live them, you know you'll die in a second.
    As for my pick.... wow this is a tough one. I don't want to live in a universe where my friends would get killed by some guy because of a war we ourselves are fighting. I know that's going on in our own universe, but I think you know what I mean. Then again that really is the only form of entertainment is violence. So.... that all being said.... I guess I would have to pick Final Fantasy. As long as none of my friends are a dream of the fayth.

Thanks

HA! like final fantasy 10. tidus was a dream that ending was REAL sad T_T but ff ten two there were so many possible endings that if u got the REAL ONE it shows that tidus is actaully alive and reunites eith everyone. 0_0

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

If only life is as easy as games and such.. you can pick the difficulty for your life.. make some choices and can return and change them if they were bad... everytime game is over you can just start from last saved point... and do things you always have imagined you could..

But... we have to suck it up anyways.. reality stings huh? I used to think life was just a dream... and keep wasting it off.. ^^

Hmm if it's any game I'd choose would be... Shinobido, Metal Gear Solid 3 (those snakes sound tasty.. and I wanna have a bite of croc meat ) Persona 3/4 Hmm.. and lots more.. o.o

How about zombie games like Resident Evil or Left for Dead? Sounds like a thrilling scary life?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    If only life is as easy as games and such.. you can pick the difficulty for your life.. make some choices and can return and change them if they were bad... everytime game is over you can just start from last saved point... and do things you always have imagined you could..

But... we have to suck it up anyways.. reality stings huh? I used to think life was just a dream... and keep wasting it off.. ^^

Hmm if it's any game I'd choose would be... Shinobido, Metal Gear Solid 3 (those snakes sound tasty.. and I wanna have a bite of croc meat ) Persona 3/4 Hmm.. and lots more.. o.o

How about zombie games like Resident Evil or Left for Dead? Sounds like a thrilling scary life?
    THANK YOU!! 0_0 i forgot about persona 3/4 diffenantly those too. persona 3 fes i liked better than persona 4 alittle bit though if persona 3 could be real life. just shooting your self in the head to use powers!? man thats cool. but we would have to face NYX. on the game hes hard as SHIT! but what i do is when he would turn my charcters against me to heal himself. i'd take a caculator and subtract each time id damage him so i know if im close to winning.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, that's why I was iffy on saying FF because FFX ending was sad.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja View Post
    THANK YOU!! 0_0 i forgot about persona 3/4 diffenantly those too. persona 3 fes i liked better than persona 4 alittle bit though if persona 3 could be real life. just shooting your self in the head to use powers!? man thats cool. but we would have to face NYX. on the game hes hard as SHIT! but what i do is when he would turn my charcters against me to heal himself. i'd take a caculator and subtract each time id damage him so i know if im close to winning.
    I'd say Persona 4 is better... the story line proved funnier and more interesting.. Yosuke is better than Junpei plus Yukiko is so hot / cute

Oh about Metal Gear Solid 3... Don't forget about Eva too

I'll surely change the storyline of course

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

ehh. but persona 3 was a tad bit scary to me not that i was actually scared the storylines were.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast