Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality shows...

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Reality shows...

Hi!!! I was flipping channels the other night and I found sooooooooo interesting the new shows that are on tv now...
    I will make a quick review....

Paris Hilton: Finding my new BFF: Show about this extremely rich spoiled girl that couldn't find a friend to hang out with so she made a show to find one...

"Real Chance of Love": show about this two rich loosers, wanna-be Flavor of Love (another looser) who can't find a girl for themselves. So what they do is get all sorts of weird gals and make them do the most ridiculous stuff in front of America so they can find their "true love"...

The pick up artist....2... I thought with the first one was enough...... hummm... with this one actually I have an awesome time laughing my butt off.... do I need to explain why?

Anyways.... guys I just wanna know what you guys think about the "new" and "renewed" reality shows that "challenge" our intelligence every week...

Oh!! and I forgot to mention my faaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite... "Charming school with Osbourne"... or something like that....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lebasiara For This Useful Post:

SweetCandi (Nov 13, 2008)

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Reality shows...

Real Chance of Love is kind of alright i was watching this one episode were they had the girls wrestling in one of the girls nipple popped out in Chance was flipping out on the couch next to Real screaming nipples it was pretty hilarious.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Hi!!! I was flipping channels the other night and I found sooooooooo interesting the new shows that are on tv now...
    I will make a quick review....

Paris Hilton: Finding my new BFF: Show about this extremely rich spoiled girl that couldn't find a friend to hang out with so she made a show to find one...

"Real Chance of Love": show about this two rich loosers, wanna-be Flavor of Love (another looser) who can't find a girl for themselves. So what they do is get all sorts of weird gals and make them do the most ridiculous stuff in front of America so they can find their "true love"...

The pick up artist....2... I thought with the first one was enough...... hummm... with this one actually I have an awesome time laughing my butt off.... do I need to explain why?

Anyways.... guys I just wanna know what you guys think about the "new" and "renewed" reality shows that "challenge" our intelligence every week...

Oh!! and I forgot to mention my faaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite... "Charming school with Osbourne"... or something like that....
    okiee here is my opinion on these show:

ohmy gosh!!..these realtiy shows are getting out of hand ..i mean everything is link in some way or they is alot of remakeing or copying..this makes me wonder if this really is reality and not planned scipts, where everything is the same..dont get me wrong, new place,new drama..but same house, same ppl ,same emeies.same mission.well u get the point..lol
    i hate these shows so much that im ADDITced to them ..im all like 'i wonder what stupid blonde is get enlimited today."..lol..its funny to watch the unmature adults on tv ..what they will do for money,fame and "t.V, love" .

Paris hilton show- well i despite paris myself so i dont watch it ..well i its just alot of high class girls on that show..alot chick drama and fighting (cat fights that is) ..i throw up when i look at..that show, i just X completly out of the box..lol

Real chance with love show- hmm i watch a little of it and wow are these guys cocky evry snice they left the orginal ILNY show..this a bad thing.two brother fighting for girls .but the show is funny ..i give it a 3 star

Charm school (oith the rock of love girlS) -now i give this show a FIVe star ..they girls are rough .B*T**ES all the way.the are all sluts ..and u know,NO one will ever learn from the show (they all just want fame and money) but hey they have the most drama and fights..Come on the are ROCKER ,WILD ,GIRLS!! lol.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Reality is becoming more and more like a fleeting theme in these so called "reality shows"

Not one of these shows has any premise of reality, and there are only a handful of shows that make any sense at the end.

This is why i respect American Idol. They actually follow up on their prizes for the winner, and often times the winners really do end up being famous.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I really dislike so called "reality shows" there is nothing "real" about them. How ever there is one I mite watch and that would be Chase. Thats more like a game then a reality show.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like Reality shows that much anymore like what happened on The Bachelor. I used to watch that show and i realized that when the guy wins and kisses the girl. They like never date.(well. if i remember correctly) That's why i lost interest in that kind of stuff anymore. But, a show that was worth watching is I Love Money. That was show so intense! lol

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if I am wrong or not but I think that the one show that begun all this crazy theme in reality shows was "Big Brother" do you guys remember about it?
    But anyways... I had forgotten to mention "I love money"... Thank for the reminder... that show was great... in a way.... but it wasn't reality... as the other shows I think that everything has a script... seriously... do normal people do that in everyday life? gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will not be surprised if Megan gets a show called: "I love Megan..." and the judge??? The doggie!!!! which has a lot more brains than she does....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

The doggie!!!! which has a lot more brains than she does....
    (lol)
    well most of the "reality" shows are bad... but "Charm school" and "I love money" are just funny because you can laugh at what silly things that they do and say and yes Megan is really stupid...
    death and life are one and the same

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast