Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reality shows...

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reality shows...

I like reality shows too. I liked watching Flavor of love,Flavor of love girls charm school,I love New york,Drawn together(cartoon reality show),I love money and so on. I've watched some episodes of Real Chance of Love,but I missed some episodes. I need to catch it again on the marathon day. I might try to catch up this week. I watched some of the Rock of Love Charm school. I never watched Rock of love tho. I watched parts of the New York goes to Hollywood thing it sucked...it think it got cancelled.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I watched parts of the New York goes to Hollywood thing it sucked...it think it got cancelled.
    Yup, they made the best desicion ever, to cancel that show. I wan't sure how NY was going to end up... first I love NY, then Ny goes to Holywood... what was next? HOw New York takes showers in China?... oh believe me! there is going to be more than one wanna be NY that are going to go for the same way....
    true true, Reality shows make you crack in laugh... you don't ever know what kind of stupidity is going to be on NEXT!!!!.............

I don't even know how to clasify the NEXT show and the parental control show.....
    Gotta question... do those couples really were bf and gf b4 the parents "broke" them up? and why the parents are making such a big desicion in such a stupid way....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

the only real, oldest, and the best tv reality show is non other than cops.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rematche For This Useful Post:

nightboyz (Aug 03, 2009), Scourge (Nov 18, 2008)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite reality show is Cheaters, it amazes me how someone can deny they were ever cheating on someone even when they show them the video tape of them cheating, they always say "Thats not me" lol Its funny.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    the only real, oldest, and the best tv reality show is non other than cops.
    Agreed!

Frankly im sick of this "Reality" TV because non of it is real other than cops, wreacked and another cop show where they find stolen cars cant rember the name.

I know many have said this before me but cant these writers come up with somthing that dosent require me to "vote" on my cell phone for the next big retarted reject that can only hold A note and cant write music for a crock!

I've gone so far to where I barly watch shows in the USA anymore due to lack of.... anything good!

For the past three years ive been watching a show in Japan called "Kamen Rider" its got a great story line dosent repeat itself and isnt hard to fallow.

If writers think they know what I want all I got to ask is what are they smoking...
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I am so glad I hardly watch tv any more as there is nothing but more and more crappy "reality shows" which are a mind numbing wast of time.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I am so glad I hardly watch tv any more as there is nothing but more and more crappy "reality shows" which are a mind numbing wast of time.
    I couldn't agree more, anime and teh discovery or history channel is pretty much the only thing I watch. I love that stuff. I live in reality, and when I watch tv I just want to escape. Plus half the dumb reality shows are just following around stupid people, What messege does it send that people can be stupid and make millions.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

reality show you say o.O *thinking* lol the only reality show i have ever seen is "joye millionaire " lol if it is the right written lol XD ... it was a bout a guy who he say that he is rich and try to find a girl for him X3 , it was a nice show ^,^ but XD i don't watch reality shows lol ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast