Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reality shows...

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reality shows...

Right now they have "Megan Wants a Millionaire" which I'm I'm tired of watching all of these dating shows, however Megan is pretty funny. Plus she makes all those rich men buy her nice expensive things. Its way better than Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, Daisy of Love, For the Love of Ray J, Real Chance of Love, The New York dating show and so on. None of those people are ever going to find any love, only fame and money. Which if you can't have love, fame and money helps comfort you, I suppose.

I prefer the X-effect, because I like the concept of the show. Take a couple who used to date, and then broke up with unresolved issues. A few years later when they are dating someone else, bring them back together to see if they will choose their ex or their current boyfriend/girlfriend. All the while their current boyfriend/girlfriend's are watching them hanging out with their ex's.
    Last edited by Zev; Aug 12, 2009 at 10:48 PM.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand those VH1 and MTV reality show crap. The only reality show I watch is Dog the Bounty Hunter, I actually do recaps on his episodes and post them on youtube.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Oh god... why must there be such shows? >.< It's pathetic... It is a gate for quick and easy fame.. but.. watching people going so obsessed with it.. just makes me feel bad for the world... what has happened to the world this days?? >.<

Top hated reality shows.... would be.. Next top model or something... American Idol (watching people crying for people they don't know seem pretty dumb to me)

I somehow like reality shows like Survivor xD but I don't know if they are "reality" for sure
    or funny shows like Takeshi's Castle.. o.o and some other weird japanese reality shows which are pretty hilarious

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually can't stand any reality show other than the japanese ones (they're funny!!!) I used to like cops, but Imma thiiinkin it just gets kinda repetitive. There are only so any crimes you can commit, and only so many ways to catch the bad guy.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I entered this thread thinking I found a lot of people that detested reality television as much as I and instead found a lot of people that watch various reality television . . . . . . .

I've seen tidbits of the Real World and felt like I was watching life forms from some parallel universe whose main source of energy was sex and alcohol.

Sadly I've been exposed to I Love New York on more than one occasion and I've decided that no woman that spends that much time on television should ever have unnaturally large breasts, eye lashes that can't seem to support themselves or nails long enough to be considered deadly weapons.

I've seen some Real Housewives: Atlanta and decided that the definition of marriage and housewife have changed a hell of a lot over the years I've been living.

I could go on but . . . in short reality television is perhaps the bane of my existence and think god I'm usually too busy to be concerned with that kind of nonsense. That deep rooted grudge makes it a lot easier as well.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Angry Re: Reality shows...

All These Reality Shows are junk, I mean I thought people watch tv to escape from the real world and/or life, and why are 90% of those show are just Stupid like TV lands "How did you so Rich" and that other show about classmates get back together after 20 years. I mean who cares and don't even get me started on America idol. About the world..

Look I Like Ninja warrior on G4 and the other japan game show on g4. But Hurl on g4 and Ghost hunters on the scifi channel, are just dumb. look the Ghost don't care to found ok people.!! 90%of America watches the shows like Zombies.. Why does every Network have to have a piece of the Reality shows
    pie.?

Look TV land was a spawn or a root of Nick Because Nick at nite got to big in the shows dept, It was made to show old shows from the 60- and 70's and MTv and vh1 are music channels the were made to play Music video. look i did not the early' 1990's on mtv with all the old school cartoons like Beavis & Butt-head, and Liquid tv because that was kind of based around Music.

Now The Cancer has now came to Cartoon network, I ask you why?
    Why is it that Every one enjoyed being a dark jedis when it comes to Tv and we have only a few lightside jedis left's

I am sorry to be so But reality will be the Death of tv wait and see..
    Please we need a new 24 Anime channel because the combained shows
    on Syfy and Chillier's anime block and Cartoon network's anime block along with Adult swim's anime Sat/sunday all that adds to 19 hours..

Frankly I am sick of the whole Reality Crazy.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

the other day i saw a little from a reality show XD i don't know what is was but there was cops T,T it was very pathetic >< the little time i watched of this show was very VERY enough for me XS ... and thank God that i don't watch them , well this is my opinion >< on reality shows ,and for all who like reality shows don't get mad at me @,@ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I want my REAL MTV back, where they actually played music videos and not this garbage. This makes me so pissed off. I remember when I was little and they had really good music videos going, but then they switched to "reality shows" and ever sense then they sucked!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast