Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Reality shows...

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Reality shows...

It was cops on G4 i ask you Why is cops on a video game based network, look i can see Anime or ninja warrior because anime and ninja do tie in with video games
    but COPS on G4 ??

That Show is network killier COPS is killing Fox and it has already killied f/X
    and now I guess Jugdement has been cast on G4. Just hope that [Adult swim}
    does not want to by cops and show it on their line up..

And rose I can't give you a rep point for some reason? ,maybe because no one has add to my rep yet oh well

that is my take on the show COPS

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Reality shows are not reality. At all. Ever.
    They edit, copy, paste, cut, sitch together the footage/audio they want you to see/hear. Not to mention, the people that go on these shows are not real... Their actions are completely fake and/or scripted. I know someone will say oh no it isn't! *shrug*

Anytime there's a camera on someone, they are not going to act like themselves. Especially the attention wh**es that go on these shows.

Oh well! If you are entertained, that's awesome. I personally want to vomit when I see reality shows.

Even some of the documentary style reality shows like Ice Road Truckers (which still rules) and Deadliest Catch are full of some BS. My brother fished in Alaska, and he caught a ton of things on Deadliest Catch that would NEVER EVER go down in reality. Some of those guys were doing stupid crap to cause drama. Drama = ratings.

Thanks

Now The history channel rocks why because it is a history Network and like Gang Land it is part reality Show part docmentary and Shows like Hurl on g4 yuck, you can tell a network is about dead when they have old shows and stuipd reallity show like cops and hurl on g4.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

hulk hogan turned his whole family into reality stars and now they are a mess. i think its great and a cautionary tale for anyone who longs to be famous. ha ha his son went to jail.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not too fond of reality shows. Like many people have said, they're not all too real. In my opinion, they seem very scripted. However, a few DO make for good entertainment.

I like watching 'Cheaters' when I have the chance. Like Zev, I'm amused by people who deny their actions despite having been caught on tape. LOL. "Naw, that was some other dude--It wasn't me!"

Another good show--not really a reality show, but still--is 'Maury'. When they do those DNA tests and the results come in, I crack up laughing! It's either, "You are not the father," and the dude is jumpin' around; tellin' everyone how he KNEW he was right. Or, it's, "You are not the father," and the chick bolts out the room like someone set her on fire and starts bawling her @$$ off. C'mon now, you had sex with 5 to 15 dudes, in such a short period of time and you're certain that only ONE or TWO of them is a possible match?? GTF outta here! LMAO!

Any time a woman on that show says she's over 100% certain, I know the results won't work in her favor. "I'm 110% certain," or, "I'm 1000% percent certain," usually means, "I'm 100% sure that I have way too many sexual partners! Hey, he's cute!" LOL.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone else remembers Maury? Nice.

Anyone mention Survivor yet... as in season one before the whole lame alliance blahblah. It was fun to see how those people acted and changed over the course of the show. Except I hated how Richard won, he was such a cocky little shit.

Aside from that show though, I'm kinda more of a game show girl.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FLawEdmiNd For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Sep 02, 2009)

Thanks

I hope This reallity show crazy end,and real tv return to the air waves.. Reality and tv they don't mix but people in this world like to play the keep on with the jones or smith
    which means they watch the newiest show dont care how stupid it is?

Banned robert88 is off to a good start robert88's Avatar
    Thanks

i love to watch reality shows and big brother is my favorite in that category...its just a great fun to watch your celebrities in boundation for few months and watch their activities in the house..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast