+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reanimation

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Reanimation

JOKERMAN IS BACK! AND MORE INSAAAAAANE THAN EVER HAHAAHAHA~~~~~

...And I think he's back for good?

For those who don't know me, I use the roam the dark alleys of Anime Online, fighting with Mods and building myself to Elite Member before I took myself a well deserved break.

Well now I have returned to speak upon music. An old album but a very underrated one especially if ur a DIE hard fan of this band hehehe...

Linkin Park's Reanimation album.

I for one think it's their best album.

Maybe because it is my favourite album. But none the least, in a more unbiased opinion, I at least think it's better than Hybrid Theory.

So, here I would like to know if ur a fan of this album or band, (before they changed their image for the worst) or even after they did.

I want to know if any of u like Reanimation and where it stands on the LP podium.

Until then kiddies... hehehe....

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reanimation

Well Joker hello, Why fight the mods alone. But to answer your post here, I think Hybrid Theory was their best album. I just hate remixes and while the album has its right spots I prefer the original. They probably made more money off thier Reanimation album though then they did of Hybrid Theory. Being that is was theri first major album they probably didn't have a good contract. They have never really improved upon Hybrid Theory in my opinion, but they have come close. They are still one of my favorite bands.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reanimation

Welcome back then!

Linkin Park is a good band, most of their songs sound the same though. I really only like 'My December' and that is because its a slow song unlike most of the music they make. I don't like their new stuff as much because I feel its the same tune with different words.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread