+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reboot?

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Reboot?

About 11 years ago there was a show on cartoon network called Reboot, does any one remember, if so lets talk about the final episode that was on the air which was when the little boy was about to get his head ripped off by a monster in the giant game cube.
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Newbie Maku is off to a good start Maku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reboot?

Lol wow I didn't think I'd hear about Reboot again for awhile. My brother found a way to watch it again and was talking to me about it. I remember it being on TV years ago. But I don't think I ever saw the last episode that showed. We had turned off the cable before Tonami um...well apparently it like...died o.o; but I will never forget the random clips that they had just before they started a show or got done with a commercial. Good times good times. <3 I miss them so.
    Because nothing can ever be PERFECT
    Something is always WRONG
    And sometimes...
    I cannot help but Smile...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maku For This Useful Post:

Rabanastre (Feb 17, 2009)

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

well at least some one knows what i'm talking about and that was the only reason i would watch TV because of that show and I saw every episode till they took it of the air.

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

wow!!! I havent heard about that show in some time! I use to watch it every saturday. But then it got cancelled v.v It was a cool show when I was growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sol-x For This Useful Post:

Rabanastre (Feb 17, 2009)

Thanks

cool so have you seen the final episode where the little boy was about to die

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

I did see it, but its been soooooo long since then..........thats it! time to google it so I can see it again!!! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Thanks

well the last episode was not a pretty picture and i wish that they did not take it off the air like that.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, it looks like you didn't see the whole series. They continued it during it's run on Toonami sometime in '99 to '03. Enzo and Andraia ended up hoppin around different games or programs and growing up. Things got cooler in reboot soon enough.

Though it's been so long, I can hardly remember most of what happened. Reboot still was the shit. Remember when Bob and the evil virus guy (whatever his name was) had a guitar duel for Enzo's 1st birthday. One of my favorite scenes because they rocked that shit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast