+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reboot?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Reboot?

They're planning a relaunch of the series for '10-'11.

ReBoot - Brought to you by Rainmaker (Rainmaker is Mainframe Entertainments new name)

I for one am stoked for this! I loved reboot and the end of the series was a huge cliffhanger!

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

SWEET!!!!!! Reboot is comin back!!! I can't wait. I really miss that sho

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i remember that show... i never got to watch the whole thing. it was cgi i think right? the virus guy was that blue guy right... i think his name was megabite. i thought they cancelled that show, guess i was wrong. im glad its making a comeback. i remember watching it on ytv. how many hours did i spend watching it? good times

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah this show owned back in the day and still even now. Yeah you did miss the rest of the series on cartoon network Rabanastre. Enzo(little kid) ends up growing up with the one random girl he was with. He looks like one bad dude with his five o'clock shadow and guns. I can't remember the one main guys name( he was suppose to be the cool older dude), but he comes back and is all shiny and silver and he still has Glitch with him(the thing on his wrist). Man I can't believe it's being remade. I only hope they don't ruin it.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Yeah this show owned back in the day and still even now. Yeah you did miss the rest of the series on cartoon network Rabanastre. Enzo(little kid) ends up growing up with the one random girl he was with. He looks like one bad dude with his five o'clock shadow and guns. I can't remember the one main guys name( he was suppose to be the cool older dude), but he comes back and is all shiny and silver and he still has Glitch with him(the thing on his wrist). Man I can't believe it's being remade. I only hope they don't ruin it.
    you mean bob right? i think thats what his name was. yeah i remember those episodes.

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

i can't beleive that Reboot is coming back that was the best anime besides DBZ that i have first seen
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Newbie Leath is off to a good start
    Thanks

far out reboot that used to be my favorite show back in the day. We all wanted a glitch. Um as far as I know they all retured to the city but viruses were destroying the city so bob had to reset the city or the user reset the computer and everything went back to before bob first got taken away. lol and hexidecimal became a good guy. lol. That was such an intense last episode. The good guys one and there was the old Enzo and because the computer reset to the past he came back as the little enzo as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2