+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ReBoot

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

ReBoot

I know this show has had a thread dedicated to it in the past, but it's an old thread that doesn't need reviving, so I made a new one.

This show is my favourite non-anime show ever made. For those who don't know, it's a CGI Cartoon that ran from 1994-2001 (or if your unfortunate enough to live in the UK like me, 1998 as the stupid network took it off air mid-Season 3 due to it was 'Too Dark and Violent!' lol) which is about people that live inside a computer and battle Viruses as well as the Gamecubes (not the Nintendo console, lol) that the User inputs. When inside the Game, the characters 'ReBoot' into a game character and battle the User. If the user wins, then the sector the game lands on is destroyed.

Although the show was cut short over here (see above) in the UK, I was able to use YouTube to see the end, and boy I liked the way Season 3 ended (it WAS worth me waiting 9 years to see lol), and then saw Season 4, which was quite good as well, but ended with a cliffhanger which has yet to be resolved (other then a rather crappy, anti climactic webcomic that came out a while ago). I am aware they are making a Movie soon, which should be interesting although it's not resolving the cliffhanger.

For those who aren't aware, a Teaser for the movie was posted on Rainmakers site, and then YouTube: YouTube - Official Rainmaker - ReBoot Teaser Trailer

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ReBoot

I used to watch this show all the time when I was a kid. I heard rumors of something that is going to be done with the series, whether it is a revival or a movie, I could've sworn I heard something. If it was still on I'd probably watch it.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Bob, Matrix (Enzo), Dot, Andrea... all my favorite characters for the show
    man I remember I used to watch it right after a program called Cybernet.

I enjoyed the show utterly and I would always root on the heroes, when the games came down.

I think the best part was in the games, having to reboot into a game character in order to play. those were the days.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember this show. It was good for little kids but now I think God how lame. The villians were creepy though. And sometimes I still say, Alpha Numeric.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I remember this show. It was good for little kids but now I think God how lame. The villians were creepy though. And sometimes I still say, Alpha Numeric.
    I take it you never saw the later seasons. No way were they for little kids, they had a little kid getting his freakin' eye ripped out by a demon in one episode (see picture attached)!
    Attached Images

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Man I have to rewatch this series now. All this talk about it is makin me nostalgic!

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

yes it was one of my fav toonami shows and it had a fix time slot of 4:30pm

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Grave Heat View Post
    yes it was one of my fav toonami shows and it had a fix time slot of 4:30pm
    That was around the time the UK Network aired it, every Thursday. They stopped it at a really stupid place (after they just entered the Web to look for Bob), and I just thought (a few years later) that they just moved ReBoot to a different time slot. However, when I found out the reason they stopped it, I wasn't happy and now don't watch ANYTHING on that network (not like I'm missing out on anything, they don't show anything good other then Yu-Gi-Oh! Lol)

Oh, @ SamuraiDude128, all the episodes are on this YouTube channel: YouTube - ShinyHappyGoth's Channel. I previously posted the same link in this thread, but my post got deleted for some reason .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast