View Poll Results: are reno and axel the same???

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes they are the same

1 14.29%
  • no way

1 14.29%
  • designs based on eachother

5 71.43%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: reno and axel the same???

Newbie Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link may be famous one day Bio-link's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation reno and axel the same???

reno (FFvii) and axel (kingdom hearts2) are very similiar in appearance please tell me your views based on the picture below the only real difference is eyecolor HMMM.. Reno reincarnated

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...1193730327.gif

Silverskater Edit: Image removed on account of being slightly too big. No matter, click on the link everyone.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 19, 2007 at 02:47 PM.

The brighter a light shines, the thicker the shadows fall

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: reno and axel the same???

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-link View Post
    reno (FFvii) and axel (kingdom hearts2) are very similiar in appearance please tell me your views based on the picture below the only real difference is eyecolor HMMM.. Reno reincarnated

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...1193730327.gif
    That is strange. I didn't think of that but now that you mention it, that is a possibility!
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 19, 2007 at 02:47 PM.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Artists often base characters off of others that they have seen, much like authors find "fanfiction" easier than original works. It's simply easier to improve someone else's brainchild.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

no there not the same axel is reno's nobody (mind kh2 axel is a nobody)
    well thats what i think and im stckin to it its the only thing that makes sence

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they are both from Square Enix. It's not like it's the first time characters from different games by them have looked the same. Just check out the similarities between Cloud and the female in the released promo's for XIII

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

No they're not the same. They only look the same. Reno's hair is a lot longer than Axel's and is kept in a pony tail and Reno uses some sort of martial arts and some sort of baton to fight.

Newbie Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki may be famous one day Jounin_Uzumaki's Avatar
    Thanks

I must state my obvious opinion... people thinking that Axel is Reno's nobody or Reno reincarnated... in neither Final Fantasy VII, FFVII: Advent Children, or Dirge of Cerberus did Reno actually DIE! *gasp* what a shock... next... the possibility of it just being a look-a-like is highly possible... Square enix created the final fantasy series when it was just square... so yes... a character design based off of Reno is possible.... but... there is my new idea.... Axel is the nobody of an alternate reality version of Reno... plain and simple... pretty much EVERY really big final fantasy character has showed up in there... (excluding characters from ffIX) so yeah... that is my opinion on the matter...
    I have an RP site... want to join? Then PM me and we'll talk...

P.S. - Don't hurt me...

+ Reply to Thread