Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rent or Buy?

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rent or Buy?

I like to try before I buy, so usually I hire the game out before I buy it. It is such a waste of money when you pay $100 for a game and you don't enjoy it.
    Nowdays, I also just wait until the game comes down in price, or if I see it on sale some where I'll get it. I haven't brought a game for full price in ages.

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I think it's good to rent games first so you can play them to see if you like it or not so that way you don't waste money buying it before you know what the game is about.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it depends... if the game is worthy that much money I'll buy it... but if I can find the used version of the game I'll buy that one. I don't care if it is new or old.... what I do care if it stills work...

But before anything I'd read reviews of the game first....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't rent things anymore because I like the feeling you get when you finally own somthing that you worked so hard for. And since I can't really afford things as high as $60, I just buy it used or wait for the price to drop.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I say if its you're first go round on it rent. Then if you like ti enough buy. Simple solutions I say.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    [quote][quote]
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2