View Poll Results: Which RE game is your fave????

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re1 remake

1 25.00%
  • RE 0

2 50.00%
  • Re 4

3 75.00%
  • Other

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Resident Evil 4

RESIDENT EVIL 4 All i do is sit around wondering how to kill the damn chainsaw man. But i cant find it out .well the first level is hard cause of the chainsaw man...i suck at this game i cant get it out of my head that village is HHHAAAARRRRDDDD!!!!!!! WHY!!!???but can somebody please give me a hint since you guys know everything?I understand if you dont give a crap and you think i am just a sucker who dont know how to play... but for somebody this desperate...spare some info, please!!!!!
    Last edited by Horrorfact; Dec 26, 2006 at 04:18 PM. Reason: forgot the info
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: does anyone know how to kill the chainsaw man????!!!!

Is this even a game? or what is it that you want to know? we need more info

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

RESIDENT EVIL 4 is the game !!!!that is about the only game with a chainsaw man in it.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh ok I haven't played it yet. I was thinking of a Nintendo game for some strange reason. And there are many games with chainsaws by the way.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

The Chainsaw man(otherwise known as Dr. Salvador) can be killed in multiple ways.

1.Using a Shotgun, you can stagger him by shooting his legs, then shoot his chest to push him back a bit, then his legs again, then his chest, rinse and repeat until he is defeated. Or just shooting him with the shotgun from a distance.

2.Using a sniper rifle, aim for his head, and keep firing at his head, this will make him continuously stagger back, which makes him harmless until dead. Just make sure you time your reloads right.

3.Using grenades, you will knock him down, then just keep throwing grenades at him until he is dead. Note that flash grenades don't knock him down, and only stun him for a period of time.

4.Magnum

5.Rocket Launcher

6&7 are the hardest ways, but conserve ammo of the sniper and the shotgun.

6.Using the pistol. Just make sure you keep a safe distance and keep hitting him with headshots.

7.Using the knife. Same method as shotgun, but harder to pull off if you miss the timing by even a second.

A few notes:
    Dr. Salvador has a way of sneaking up on people, try to find a spot where there is a one way entrance, or making sure your back is facing a wall.
    Villagers who throw dynamite have a habit of killing their own kind, use this to your advantage.
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 27, 2006 at 05:47 PM. Reason: It's not Mr. Salvadore but Dr. Salvador

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Oh ok I haven't played it yet. I was thinking of a Nintendo game for some strange reason. And there are many games with chainsaws by the way.
    Probably because RE4 was released on the Gamecube before the PS2...

As for defeating the Bagman (that's what I call him) is usually achieved by just shooting him a lot at blank range with the Riot Gun...

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Thanks

ok thanks but what about the villagers they are just adgitating me because when ever i am in the 2-story house i only have a hand gun and a shotgunand if the "bag man" comes in with lots of the villagers then theres really no other choice but to shoot the villagers and the "bag man" at the same and by the time i am about to kill him, i just run out of ammo and he runs so unfortunately he will decapitate me... anyway out of that or what!!!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horrorfact View Post
    ok thanks but what about the villagers they are just adgitating me because when ever i am in the 2-story house i only have a hand gun and a shotgunand if the "bag man" comes in with lots of the villagers then theres really no other choice but to shoot the villagers and the "bag man" at the same and by the time i am about to kill him, i just run out of ammo and he runs so unfortunately he will decapitate me... anyway out of that or what!!!

Here is a video guide of the area you're currently in.

StuckGamer - Resident Evil 4 Video Walkthrough

Village Chapter 1-1

Feel free to watch it, so you can learn from it and develop a strategy.

Also, the shotgun does spread fire, so you can hit multiple adjacent targets.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast