View Poll Results: Which RE game is your fave????

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re1 remake

1 25.00%
  • RE 0

2 50.00%
  • Re 4

3 75.00%
  • Other

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil 4

If you go to the house that triggers the chainsaw man to come out and he will get through, what you do is stay at the entrance get them together and get the fire grenades throw one at a time to the big pile of zombies, then knife some of them to kill a group of them and cap the rest with your pistol, to save ammo shoot them in the face and do a round house kick, it will push the rest of the zombies back and you could knife or shoot them down doesn't matter, theres a second round of zombies and you can kill them that usually triggers the bell to ring and thats the end of the village, then you can grab the shotgun in the mansion without having the chainsaw man to chase you.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

well al this actually helped me and thanks alot all i needed was to know is how to kill the bagman and i finally did it...oh yeah and by the way i beat that giant fish and i got past the part with that big ogre thing you have to fight when the dog helps you and i recently found out if you help the dog that the dog will help with the big ogre...but now i am stuck again on the two chainsaw ladys...so that means of course that i already got the daughter of the president.There is this lever that you have to move either left or right and i moved it right thee was another huge ogre...if i turn it to the left you have to hide ashley and kill villagers and after that if you jump in the center...two chainsaw ladys come out AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.........how the F#@*& do i beat this $H!T
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Horrorfact View Post
    .how the F#@*& do i beat this $H!T
    Tell me, what strategy did you use to beat the previous chainsaw men? And did you upgrade your weapons?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

all i do is shoot in the leg and then blow the head up, but sometimes the testicles comes up, then i have to waste my shotgun bullet trying to kill that thing, but is fun. so all you need to do is shoot on the leg.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

This one is much easier than the start, what you do is beat all zombies around the area, then you knock down the ladder that has no jump down action, next you jump down and they crash through the wall screaming, then climb up the ladder you didn't knock down and knock it down, this slows them down just for a bit, now go to the entrance and wait there take out a flash bang or grenade and kill any other regular zombies, when the chainsaw ladies run out and jump down from the ledge take out a fire grenade or a sniper throw the grenade if you have one on them and shoot them in the head with the sniper or shotgun do this over and over it will be simple after that, but remember there is about 4 other zombies around you so don't use all your grenades at once.

THE RULES!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    all i do is shoot in the leg and then blow the head up, but sometimes the testicles comes up, then i have to waste my shotgun bullet trying to kill that thing, but is fun. so all you need to do is shoot on the leg.
    lol @ testicles...no man they are las plagas xD

and you dont need to waste bullet on those things, this is where the flash bangs come in. Throw those, and those "testicles" will explode.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Yes true ^_^ thats why flashbangs are important in this game you got to use atleast all the weapons in the game once

THE RULES!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    lol @ testicles...no man they are las plagas xD

and you dont need to waste bullet on those things, this is where the flash bangs come in. Throw those, and those "testicles" will explode.
    This thread is starting to become perverse. Please don't make the kids shoot each other's testicles pyoro.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast