View Poll Results: Which RE game is your fave????

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re1 remake

1 25.00%
  • RE 0

2 50.00%
  • Re 4

3 75.00%
  • Other

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil 4

shotting those legs thing, is funner than the flash bang, why? you get killed easier.hahahaha

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    This thread is starting to become perverse. Please don't make the kids shoot each other's testicles pyoro.
    You just afraid your testicles are going to blow up when someone use flash bangs.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    You just afraid your testicles are going to blow up when someone use flash bangs.
    if he is not afraid can i be the first one to throw it at him, since i have so many of them in RE4, by the way its no fun using it, shotguns are the best to kill muahhaha

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Enough about that, we handled the problem. Back to the core of the thread.

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

i actually killed the bagman by just shooting legs,stomach and eventually he fell and finished him off with a kick.
    and i finally went to the right instaed of the left so i had to escape from the ogre which wasnt really that hard all i did was right before i got to the scene where jumps down i shot at the door until all of the chain was off then immediatly ran for it then there was another door shot it three times with shotgun kicked it...ta...da...and then went through it and there was this two door exit and it needed a key so what i did was tell ashley to stay and i went bak past the ogre and he already had crashed the houses down so the item was definitely easy to see so i immediatly grabbed it ran to the door and opened it.well how easy does that sound...i keep getting better and better!
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Just run up to the top of the building with the long ladder and stay there till the bell rings.
    I think that's what I did the first time aswell. I didn't trigger the house cut scene until I played it the second time ><

So who did you guys think was the creepiest monster of this game?
    I can't remember the name but mine was the monster you had to use the infrared thing to shoot the leaches off him. the way he twitched got me lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I think that's what I did the first time aswell. I didn't trigger the house cut scene until I played it the second time ><

So who did you guys think was the creepiest monster of this game?
    I can't remember the name but mine was the monster you had to use the infrared thing to shoot the leaches off him. the way he twitched got me lol
    Yeah that was definitely one of the more scarier parts of the game.

Another part was when you have to use the president's daughter, and the armor things started to walk toward you after you get the puzzle part.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that was definitely one of the more scarier parts of the game.

Another part was when you have to use the president's daughter, and the armor things started to walk toward you after you get the puzzle part.
    that part took me so long to do, because it kept freaking me out lol!
    You just knew what was going to happen, guess that added to the suspense and jumpyness of it ><

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast