View Poll Results: Which RE game is your fave????

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Re1 remake

1 25.00%
  • RE 0

2 50.00%
  • Re 4

3 75.00%
  • Other

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil 4

If you guys ever have the chance, go to youtube and look around for RE4 videos. I saw one a while back it was a video of what RE4 was going to be until the creators scrapped that idea and when to what it is today. I gotta say that other version is more creepy.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Talking RE vid's this one would have to be my fav:

Bentley Bros Productions :: Homemade movies

It's a comedy, sometimes just so true XD

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    If you guys ever have the chance, go to youtube and look around for RE4 videos. I saw one a while back it was a video of what RE4 was going to be until the creators scrapped that idea and when to what it is today. I gotta say that other version is more creepy.
    Yeah, but it had ghosts zombies and killer baby puppets. Things like that are more suited for Silent Hill.
    Resident Evil has departed from the scary long ago. It's more an action horror game. I'm pleased that they fully realised that with RE4.

Newbie Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact may be famous one day Horrorfact's Avatar
    Thanks

YYEESS!!!!Kiler baby puppets is something for silent hill...i mean why would a town have killer baby puppets,i would want to know who is controlling them...LOL.
    And i finally got to the ugly bug...yep just a matter of time before someone gives me a hint how to kill this thing...TICK...TICK...TICK...well help anyone if you your so called experts...h3ll i know im not!
    I wont advertise anymore just please quit harrassing me!

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

any way at the end of the game there will be much more chainsaw man....any way you can choose all these idea you want....my opinion is shoot theme in the leg and then blow theme up on the head. if those testicles comes up use ur flashbangs(if you are chicken), i always use a gun....since i have overloaded bullets. by the way i have the PS2 version.P.S the ending is terrible, leon didn't want any overtime with ashley

Newbie Xephur may be famous one day Xephur may be famous one day Xephur's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't played the whole game but i played a demo of it. I hate the freakin chainsaw man. Kill the fat basta**

"All art is born of suffering"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5