Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil 4 vs Resident Evil 5

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Resident Evil 4 vs Resident Evil 5

I just rented Resident Evil 5 at blockbuster (I know a waste of money) because I finally got my Xbox 360 fixed and I was so excited to play it but when I did I was so disappointed. I beat so far chapter 4 section 1 but Im making this post "which one did you think was better" so I know what most people think is the better game and please tell why you thought it was better and what you thought wasnt as good as the other. Me I though Resident Evil 4 was way better I like the characters more , the settings more, zombies more, the plot more, really everything about it was better except the graphics those were the only thing I enjoyed more on Resident Evil 5 then on Resident Evil 4.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil 4 vs Resident Evil 5

While it certainly isn't as innovative as RE4, RE5 isn't a bad game. It may not be a great game, but a good game nonetheless.
    Especially the ability to play the game cooperatively.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Resident Evil 4 is a better game to me, I like how it was actually challenging and after you beat the game there was a lot of mini games to take up some more time. Resident Evil 5 was fun but I beat the game in 3 days which was a big turn off.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Same here Im almost done with it and I have really only played it a couple of hours all you do in it is shoot zombies and do some puzzles. Resident Evil 4 was more challenging to me too It felt like they were trying to make Resident Evil 5 the same as Resident Evil 4 just a step lower in greatness.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Resident Evil 4 blows the 5th installement out of the water....the 5th one made it to easy to get ammo and the bosses were easy even on the hardest difficulty....even their Mercenaries was way to easy to beat....but the game did introduce some fresh new characters and some old ones....for that i give them two thumbs up....but the game left me wanting more and didn't fill my need for zombie shooting mayhem. The 4th installement made worry wat was around each corner and it kept me on my toes during the movies and basic story.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    Resident Evil 4 blows the 5th installement out of the water....the 5th one made it to easy to get ammo and the bosses were easy even on the hardest difficulty....even their Mercenaries was way to easy to beat....but the game did introduce some fresh new characters and some old ones....for that i give them two thumbs up....but the game left me wanting more and didn't fill my need for zombie shooting mayhem. The 4th installement made worry wat was around each corner and it kept me on my toes during the movies and basic story.
    Yes i sometimes had a hard attack they came from the corners so much on Resident Evil 4. On Resident Evil 5 your right they did give us alot ammo too easy each time you kill an enemy you got it on all the other games ammo was very hard to come by that got me a little mad. The big thing I also hated was the store I like the guys in black in Resident Evil 4 but they stopped doing that which I was disappointed in.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly, I loved 5.
    No offense, but I don't think you guys are giving it enough credit.
    Yes, I know the "bad" sides it has to it, but it also has so many good points.

-For one, the Graphics are stellar. Just in the way that 4's were good for the PS2, 5's are good for both the 360 and the PS3 (I own the PS3 version).
    -If you liked 4, and it's more of the same, then what's there to complain?
    -Co-op is a blast. And it's how many people manage Pro mode. >_>;
    -Mercs is back, still as awesome as ever.

Overall, I really just loved 5. It was basically in my mind an improvement of 4.
    I'm not saying 4 is a bad game, nor does 5 "break the boundaries" but still, they're both great.
    ^^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie hcm2009 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Yes i sometimes had a hard attack they came from the corners so much on Resident Evil 4. On Resident Evil 5 your right they did give us alot ammo too easy each time you kill an enemy you got it on all the other games ammo was very hard to come by that got me a little mad. The big thing I also hated was the store I like the guys in black in Resident Evil 4 but they stopped doing that which I was disappointed in.
    Thank you so much for the post. It's really informative!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast