+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resident evil

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Resident evil

ok so i am a huge fan of resident evil but the weird part is that i have only seen three so i was wondering is the video game gonna be worth it because i heard that it only got 3 stars so someone wanna help me make a pick weather to get it or not

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Resident evil

So you're fan of the RE games? If you have only played part 3 (RE Nemesis) there's still some very good ones left to explore.
    The remake of the original RE on the Gamecube is extremely good, as is the most celebrated and revolutionary title of the series: RE4 (Gamecube,PS2,PC,Wii).
    RE5 is -even more so than RE4- a big step away from survival horror. Making it more of an action game. It's short, doesn't add much new material and basically takes the RE4 formula and puts it on the current generation of consoles (Xbox360 & PS3). The only new feature worth mentioning is that you can play it co-op.
    If you're more into the oldies like RE3 you should try RE2 (PSX/PC/N64/PSN/Dreamcast/Gamecube) and RE Code Veronica (Dreamcast)/Code Veronica X (PS2 & Gamecube)

If you were talking about the films featuring Milla Jovovic I can't help you because they all suck donkey nads.

Newbie Saiyan lover is off to a good start Saiyan lover's Avatar
    Thanks

The best shooting game I have played so far but I have only played Resident Evil 5 on X box 360.
    I do want to play the ones on PSX and PS2 or Wii and Gamecube, so if I want to play the rest of Resident Evil, I'll have to go on eBay to find the rest of the series.
    It's just me with Vegitto.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i have played all of them and it is well worth playing there is nothing greater than re games
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

really then i guess i will go out and by them but as for the whole movies sucking nads i gotta say your wrong cause they are like my absolute favorite ever!!!!

Newbie 01marth is off to a good start 01marth's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm i see Man part 5 for the game it ok even if i die a lot in it but it great
    If you can feel the pain, you are not badly wounded at all......

+ Reply to Thread