+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident evil extinction

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident evil extinction

well considering that the movie wasn't screened to any critics before opening the movie should be a total disappointment. For those who don't know when a movie isn't screened to critics beforehand its usually a sign that the creators know it sucks. Besides Sony didn't put much effort into this movie like the others. The first to were decent but I have very low expectations for this movie. I think I can wait for it to come out on DVD.

Oh and I have returned...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

oh, it was bad. and it didnt seem like it was very long, either. i was expecting a three-hour conclusion, but got something more akin to a 1 1\2 hour prelude to what will be at least two more movies....... bullcrap.
    i can think of better things to spend seven bucks on, people...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

The first movie was okay...
    I never saw the second one... but a sequel to the first one itself would be something rather... well... dull.
    ... though we started breaking out of the "anything after the first will suck"-box, I'm pretty darn sure that a movie that was at MOST "okay" would never to amount to anything more after such. O_o

... the third? huh... I'd probably never see it... but I do like the commercials with Las Vegas totally decimated........... I hated living in Vegas, let it rot in hell.

All-in-all... the RE movie series shouldn't be even considered horror at all... maybe high-classed B-rated action movie? O_o I think that might fit better.

... the games scared the hell outta me despite the stiffness of it all (the stiffness did add to the horror I'd have to say)........ I can suck up my balls and press my chest up in pure denial against most supernatural wonders (not say that I'd do anything, I'd just be able to go into denial), but I have a never-ending fear of the thought of a zombie... T__T
    ...that said, RE the movie didn't scare me that much. Just something watch while ya eat popcorn.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    All-in-all... the RE movie series shouldn't be even considered horror at all... maybe high-classed B-rated action movie? O_o I think that might fit better.
    yeah, I agree. B-rated action movie describes it well XD

even so, I enjoyed them. But I think it was more due to the fact that I'm a huge fan of the games than it actually being a really good movie. First one, get's boring. The second one is ok - I guess because it was fun watching the characters you played in the games. The third..well having fun abusing the creators for once again destroying the story line and crappy casting skills *cough*claire*cough*

But, I'll still waste $4 to hire it out once it comes out on DVD XD.

It's so hard not to compare the movies to the games. Got to remember that they are to different things, so naturally it's going to be some what different.

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

the games never really frighten me (except the 1st 1) u should see the nasty dreams i have. the movies were better than i thought they'd be 1: prequill, 2 started a life of it's own, but shouldn't have had jill valintine in it, 3rd.... tell u guys after i see it(milla!!!)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i think having Jill is what made the 2nd one my fav.
    they all suck, lets face it, but the least sucking one is apocolypse.

i just hope in the nex one wsker thrust punches and chyo cagi's some noobs.

btw, anyone check out the guy there talking about getting to be Leon Scott Kennedy in the next one? WHAT A NOOB! check it out here Jensen Ackles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah i seen the movie's also i think they are a horrible series. i dont see why any RE fan would like them there barely keep anything from the original story line. ive also seen who they wanted to get as leon and i dont think that he would make a good leon, another thing that i dont like about the movies is why the hell does alice have mental powers?????

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

The moive are no where as good as the games i just think there getting worst and worst i mean where did she get mental powers and why the duece is she always naked she is not even that hot i mean come on.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast