+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident evil extinction

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident evil extinction

Well seems like what i thought about this movie when i seen the first preview,Is becoming true that it would totally suck and be much worse than the first and second one.Well i could always watch it if i need a good laugh.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

The one thing that annoyed me was that the movie was rushed. They didn't really think about how to grab peoples attention and keep watching. I mean look at the fight scenes. They were over too soon and didn't really seem like they were real like in the first movie.

click to show spoiler
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

The are probably setting it for another movie ( god help us all if they are ).Hollywood should just give up on making movies from games and making movies into games.Becuase they have proven them selfs to suck at both and can't stick to the original story line.Which get pretty annoying after a while and specially when they F up a good game by making it in to a movie.
    ....Player Killer....

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

the ending was too predictable and I hope they don't make another as its going to suck big time. I mean who will really want to see a movie like this one but continuing from the end. I mean its going to get annoying and most likely turn into another version of how Buffy ended with all the slayers and most of them dying but with the main one dying.... why can't they do something new???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    The are probably setting it for another movie ( god help us all if they are ).Hollywood should just give up on making movies from games and making movies into games.Becuase they have proven them selfs to suck at both and can't stick to the original story line.Which get pretty annoying after a while and specially when they F up a good game by making it in to a movie.
    I'll add to that they are definitely making another one. The ending was left so wide open that there could be 2 or 3 more

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, definatly another one, some sites have claim, they have already casted some one to play leon >_>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    why can't they do something new???
    Becuase they have no other ideas,So they make sucky movies and F up classics's, and making games into movies which they could not make a good one if there lives depended on it.

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I'll add to that they are definitely making another one. The ending was left so wide open that there could be 2 or 3 more
    Oh how lovely if they do...Not, They only proving there OWN stupidity by continuing a crappy movie.Which started to suck with the first one and they just carried on with it.

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    yeah, definatly another one, some sites have claim, they have already casted some one to play leon >_>
    Were all doomed to crappy movies..

Now thats true horror.
    ....Player Killer....

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

i heard that its a really good horror film but as mush as its cool i cant watch
    for two.... reasons I hate zombies and if i watch a horror film... let's just say that i wont be able to sleep for some nights.

SADDENING ISN'T IT!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast