+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil Five

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Resident Evil Five

ok now with the E Three {sory, the numbers on this keyboard dont work} what do you think about the New Resident Evil? it looks to me like some Zombies in a third world contry are being led by some plagas- infected people. what do you think?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil Five

They could have a new story and slighty better graphics and leave everything else the same like it was in RE4 for the cube, and it would be perfect.

I just wish they would put these things out sooner though I'm gonna be 90 wanting to know if Ada and Leon ever hook up.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

the game looks awesome if it ends up to be like RE4 then im sure it'll be kick ass

Do to others as you see fit

Thanks

im somewhat certain that capcom said it will use the same camera style as RE4, and also have some places with a fixed camera like the old games.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

this will be my second time buy a resident evil game i bought the third one and reall didnt like i dont even rember why now even though i do love the ones they have in arcades. but think it had something to do with the camara

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    this will be my second time buy a resident evil game i bought the third one and reall didnt like i dont even rember why now even though i do love the ones they have in arcades. but think it had something to do with the camara
    i think of all the ones before the fourth one, number 2 was the best.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^Yes the second RE (RE2) was the best of the old generations (its because of Leon).

I thought the first one (on PSone) was sloppy the best part was the rocket launcher and blowing up Tyrant. The remake of the first for the cube was awesome, just the graphics alone made it a 1000 times better. The whole thing seemed alot more fleshed out (he he fleshed). I will say thought having to burn the bodies before they turn into crimson heads SUCKS!!!

The second even though the graphics aren't close to the firsts remake on the cube is better than the remake for the cube. I'll say I don't really care for Claire's side of the story until you beat the game and have to fight the T-zombie in the second version, altough in Claire's you get to use C-4. Leon's side of the story is far better just for the weapons upgraded magnum, upgraded shotgun, and flamethrower.

The third Re makes the original for the PS1 look like a master piece, the best part of the whole game is that you can make different types of ammo and freeze grenade rounds. Oh and the hospital exploding is kinda cool.

RE Code Veronica, is fairly good maybe third behind RE2 and 4, I mainly like it becuase of the seens with Weasker. I still want to know what the heck he is.

RE Zero, for some reason I like to play it but I don't like it. Its really annoying that you have to back track because there aren't any magic chest. Leech Zombie's suck. I do wish they would bring Billy back in another RE game he was the best part of it.

RE 4, Masterpiece thats all that needs to be said.

I haven't played any of the secondary RE games survivor and whatever else they put out that wasn't that good.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Can't wait for Five to come out, looks exciting. Theres is a new teaser trailer of 5 too for those who didn't know ( I didn't until yesterday XD)

I honestly love all of them (except three, I haven't played it yet). Code Veronica is my fav, because of Alfred Ashford (creeped me out!)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast