+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Resident Evil: Outbreak

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Resident Evil: Outbreak

ok, i played the beginning of file #2....and couldnt get into it. i don't know what it is, but i didnt like it as much as the other RE games.... but now im compelled to find out what happend to the character, especially Kevin.

did anyone else feel kinda let down when they played them? or is it just me?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Resident Evil: Outbreak

Sorry but to me the Outbreak files were just not worth the plastic they are written on. here is my reason...
    first off the whole thing about playing a ordinary person was appealing but it was lackluster,
    next was the missions, get to here before time expires...ETC. Was just not very good to see in any game.
    and lastly the enemies were meant to be zombies, not lions and wolves and elephants.... I mean come on.
    having played most of the Res games I was dissapointed in the Outbreak files.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    Sorry to all about this double post but my internet is giving me problems.
    @ the mods please forgive me....?
    lol... ok back on topic. love the game but i got to say somethings were missing from the original games. like for me there were some plot holes that i wish were filled, and the plot in its whole wasnt as interesting as the other games. the controls and stuff were normal but i think that they should have added new stuff to the game. it was decent, a 7/10, but after i beat the game, i returned the game for store credit YAH!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    lol... ok back on topic. love the game but i got to say somethings were missing from the original games. like for me there were some plot holes that i wish were filled, and the plot in its whole wasnt as interesting as the other games. the controls and stuff were normal but i think that they should have added new stuff to the game. it was decent, a 7/10, but after i beat the game, i returned the game for store credit YAH!
    LOL isn't that what you always do haha buy games the return for store credit? XD, i personally heard of the game but never got the chance to play it. I've played the 4th if thats not what we're talking about :S

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by overload View Post
    and lastly the enemies were meant to be zombies, not lions and wolves and elephants.... I mean come on.
    Really? I thought that it was that, that made it some what interesting (compared the first outbreak anyways).

I've finished one and almost finished two. They definatly aren't the best, but when your waiting for the next one to come out, games night with friends - it's a great way to creep you out XD.

It could have been done better though, the idea had great potential just not exucuted well.

What I did like about 1 and 2 though was the leech man (hospital level outbreak 1?), the man in the plant level in outbreak two, and tryant in both games.

But, I think I enjoyed them more due to the fact I played it with friends and we had some hilarious scenarios pop up XD

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

that damed elephant in file #2 made me really really mad. i mean, come on! it just walks all over the place as it pleases!

i like the idea of average people, but weapons, or at least good ones, and the idea of always trading items sucks too. just like the movies, iyt could have been so much better....

i heard you could be HUNK in the second one

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread