+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: resident evil outbreak did any one own it?

Newbie Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lightbulb resident evil outbreak did any one own it?

hi guys.

there's a game an RPG and the game name is resident evil outbreak.did any one now it?

i now it

but you are know it ?

--LC7--

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't understand what you are trying to say. But if your asking about the game I have heard of it but I don't know much about it though.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Resident Evil: Outbreak was no RPG. It was an attempt by Capcom to recreate the survival horror experience in a multiplayer environment. It failed miserably. (Probably the only good thing about that game was the nail gun you could get in the first level.) The PS2 doesn't really handle multiplayer all that well. Maybe they'll try it again with next-gen, but I wouldn't count on it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: resident evil outbreak did any one own it?

I agree, loading time without the harddrive really hurted, and there was no chatting in the online mode. Loved the game too, because I really had fun with it, even though Capcom kicked itself in the butt by creating so many details but restricts gamers from finding them.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

ok, so it was no where near as good as the other Resident Evil's but I still loved it and it still creeped me out heaps, so much that I brought the second on as well.

That tyrant and the end of one, that looked like it was wearing speedo's (lol) that was creepy!

Newbie Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

also resident evil : outbreak are good so much

and i like it so much

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

ofcourse i knew that rpg such it is code veronica. I have both outbrakes but 2 on i got stuck with some yeinas in a cementery now Dead aim is similar to the story.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma may be famous one day Satsuma's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I already posted this in another forum, but I'm addicted to nearly all things Resident Evil. Got both movies, all 7 books, RE 1-3 on PS1 and CV:X, Outbreak, and Outbreak File 2 for the PS2. I even have a S.T.A.R.S. tactical jacket. Never got Survivor or Dead Aim cuz they just kinda sucked...FPS just doesn't mix well with RE in my opinion.
    Ich bin ein hund. Ich bin ein tefel hund!
    Ready to war, Ragnarok approaches.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast