+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Resident Evil (Series?)

  1. #1
    God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where the angels fly within.
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts

    Exclamation Resident Evil (Series?)

    Hello AO members this quesiton was in mind all the time in my head until i noticed it today.

    Is there going to be a Anime Series about Resident Evil?
    Would you go watch it in your own home all day long?

    If there is i would simply go watch it without being disturbed, and on top of that all the people that i had talked to they said it might be on TV, although no one does not know about the details.

    The reason i am asking this question is when Resident Evil first came out i thought there was going to be a Telivision series from the Game, though i was a little mistaken at first when i discovered that the Game developers let the Directors of the movies to turn into a live movie for Resident Evil to hit the big screens, after it was created in movie format.

    Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

  2. #2
    Newbie Hazardous is off to a good start Hazardous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Hello AO members this quesiton was in mind all the time in my head until i noticed it today.

    Is there going to be a Anime Series about Resident Evil?
    Would you go watch it in your own home all day long?

    If there is i would simply go watch it without being disturbed, and on top of that all the people that i had talked to they said it might be on TV, although no one does not know about the details.

    The reason i am asking this question is when Resident Evil first came out i thought there was going to be a Telivision series from the Game, though i was a little mistaken at first when i discovered that the Game developers let the Directors of the movies to turn into a live movie for Resident Evil to hit the big screens, after it was created in movie format.

    It is too bad that they don't have anime series for the game. If there is going to be a series, I would watch every night with light off and volume all the way up.

    However, what I heard is that CAPCOM and SONY are make a full CG movie about the game. The story will be base on the original game.

  3. #3
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazardous View Post
    It is too bad that they don't have anime series for the game. If there is going to be a series, I would watch every night with light off and volume all the way up.

    However, what I heard is that CAPCOM and SONY are make a full CG movie about the game. The story will be base on the original game.
    and have a new story, although i can garuntee it wount be as b-rate as the live-action movies.
    capcom wouldnt make theirselves look bad that way.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  4. #4
    Otaku Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C may be famous one day Marcel_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    I live in a Weird Freakoville Universe
    Posts
    197
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    I highly doubt they will make an anime that shows on tv. Resident Evil can never be PG-13 its to bada**. Even if they came out with an anime series it might not be what we expect if its allowed to be shown on tv. Whats Resident Evil without the guts and blood! If they make an anime and its R then I most definitely will watch it!

    What I'm watching Right Now:

  5. #5
    One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,818
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 21 Times in 19 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcel_C View Post
    I highly doubt they will make an anime that shows on tv. Resident Evil can never be PG-13 its to bada**. Even if they came out with an anime series it might not be what we expect if its allowed to be shown on tv. Whats Resident Evil without the guts and blood! If they make an anime and its R then I most definitely will watch it!
    agreed, i definitly hate it when things get dumeb down, especially from a game like RE being dummeb down to a PGish level. wheres the fun in that!

    i wouldnt be suprised if they did make one, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

    "You will only have eyes for Me!"

  6. #6
    God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Where the angels fly within.
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    144
    Thanked 64 Times in 60 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    agreed, i definitly hate it when things get dumeb down, especially from a game like RE being dummeb down to a PGish level. wheres the fun in that!

    i wouldnt be suprised if they did make one, but i wouldnt hold my breath.
    i would agree with ya Ochi Gate, there are different story lines that are being depicted on how the Movie form Resident Evil will turn out for the TV. Series.
    Because i am willling to watch this Series if it ever comes

    Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

  7. #7
    Otaku FuzzyBearofDoom is off to a good start FuzzyBearofDoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    109
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Resident Evil (Series?)

    I would watch the series as long as it wasn't to kiddish. It will probably be like scooby doo in our country oh no a ZOMBIE no wait its just the milk man in a costume. Although I am a Resident Evil fan and I will give almost anything a chance. Hopfully Capcom won't disappoint in the movie they are making.

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Resident Evil 4
    By Horrorfact in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: Jan 01, 2007, 11:49 AM
  2. Resident Evil 5......
    By Nadie in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: Aug 16, 2006, 02:30 PM
  3. resident evil 4
    By nexus21 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: May 03, 2006, 02:07 PM
  4. Resident Evil 5...
    By KenX in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Jul 23, 2005, 06:14 PM
  5. resident evil, which is the best
    By deaths_raver667 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 31, 2005, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts