I bought Resistance 2 yesterday and so far I've played a little bit of campaign mode, though I already got 2 trophies while playing. Cooperation is fun and great. Especially if you have a headset to talk to your guys on and call for medic or ammo. I haven't had a chance to test out and play Competetive yet, but I do plan to do so tonight. If anyone else has gotten Resistance 2 please respond and let me know what you think of it in detail, like what you like most and what you think that it needs to be better. If you want to add me to your friends on the PS3 version please just PM me and let me know. I am always looking for people to join me in battle. My personal favorite of this game is the great way you can have team play and work as a team. Another great thing about the game is the easy to use controller settings. New comers to Resistance such as myself actually stand a chance against people who's had the chance to play the first game. What they could have done better is to offer more classes to work with online. That's really it for me. Please let me know what you guys think of Resistance 2.