+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The RiNgS!!!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

The RiNgS!!!

Which "The Ring" movie did you like the most?? and why was it that one that was your favorite one? and if you haven't watch it and was just curious and clicked the thread, then why haven't you watched the movie??

and it's these "Rings" i'm talking about:

I've seen 1 & 2 which i saw today and yesterday and i think number 2 was the best because it was a little more misterious and the was a few more of the wierd looking heads (i'll try to find a picture of it, or make a screen shot in the movie) lol

So which one is yours???
    Last edited by Alucard_ML; Mar 22, 2009 at 02:01 PM.

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The RiNgS!!!

I didn't even know there was a third one D: i'm behind on the times xD

Out of the two I have seen, I preferred 2, seemed a helluva lot scarier than 1 imo. And a lot more 'enjoyable' for lack of a better work. ^^

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

i didn't know there was a 3 either i just tried to google it and there it was, so if it's a fake or not i don't know >.<

Newbie Onyx is off to a good start Onyx's Avatar
    Thanks

If I recall the 2nd one more or less summed everything up, unless there's some new 'ring girl' or something I have no idea... I might have a hunt around for anything official.

Thanks

don't bother i've found and no wonder no one has seen it... Found this on Wiki

"The Ring Three has been announced. Hideo Nakata is said to be the director with David Dorfman reprising his role as Aiden and Kelly Stables returning as Samara. The film currently has an expected release date of 2011."

so i'll be removing the "Ring 3" picture again

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

There cool but ill leave it at that but yeah 2 was better than the first, your used to it by the and don't fell lie you have to analize it.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Thanks

These are the heads i was talking about.

But if you easily get nightmares, don't click the spoiler

click to show spoiler

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't watch the movies because, when they came out stateside, I was in middle school. Everyone, obviously, saw the first ring, came back to school, and said how scary it was. Due to the fact that everyone in my graduating class was talking about it, I discovered what it's like to have something be over hyped. Because it was overhyped by everyone I came in contact with, I decided to skip it. After all, it probably wouldn't have lived up to my expectations after all the stories I've heard.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast