+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The RiNgS!!!

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The RiNgS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I didn't watch the movies because, when they came out stateside, I was in middle school. Everyone, obviously, saw the first ring, came back to school, and said how scary it was. Due to the fact that everyone in my graduating class was talking about it, I discovered what it's like to have something be over hyped. Because it was overhyped by everyone I came in contact with, I decided to skip it. After all, it probably wouldn't have lived up to my expectations after all the stories I've heard.
    i know that you haven't seen the 1 Ring then, but if you had you should have copyed the part where they are watching the VHS in the movie, and them put it on a VHS with no labels on it or anything an then put it somewhere at your school ^^ could have been funny ^^

But it's probably true that it wouldn't live up to your expectations

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't seen the original Japanese versions, however, I'm a huge fan of the books/manga. The US versions weren't bad, though I think my opinion may change after watching the Japanese versions--which I intend to do this week.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not really a fan of J-movies, but I will check out the original Ring movies. I've only seen the first one, but I have read all of them, and my favorite was Spiral. I hope they are better than the US ones. I saw the first Ring and was intrigued, but not scared in any way. The originals look good, I just have to find some time to sit down and watch of them.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

WAAAAAA T.T *crying* , i thought this subject will be fun i mean "The RiNgS" but but T.T it seem this is my scary thread @,@ .... i hate HATE this movie i can't sleep at night becasue of it and i can't walk in the dark becasue of it and the most sad thing that i don't watch TV alone becasue i fear she will come out from the TV *Scary* ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2