+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Syd Barrett

Newbie ketchupsword may be famous one day ketchupsword may be famous one day
    Thanks

RIP Syd Barrett

I'm not sure if anyone here heard about this. But Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd, passed away on July 7th at his home in England. His music will always be remembered. I may not know his music much, but one songs does deserve mentioning because it's a good way of remembering him. This song is called "Opel." I've only heard this song a few times on Naspterlinks, but I defintely like it. I wonder if you guys like any other songs from his solo work. Feel free to mention it here.

Syd Barrett - Opel
    http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/10289679
    I just a girl in the world thats all I want to be!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RIP Syd Barrett

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupsword
    I'm not sure if anyone here heard about this. But Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd, passed away on July 7th at his home in England. His music will always be remembered. I may not know his music much, but one songs does deserve mentioning because it's a good way of remembering him. This song is called "Opel." I've only heard this song a few times on Naspterlinks, but I defintely like it. I wonder if you guys like any other songs from his solo work. Feel free to mention it here.

Syd Barrett - Opel
    http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/10289679
    .....Oh shit.........wow.....this is whoa...I can't believe it....well....his images, movies, logic, and music will remain in our hearts.

....damn...
    Well one of his great songs that I listen to are Crazy diamond...being my most favorite by Syd. In addition, Us and them also was a great song...
    Last edited by Pyro Psycho; Jul 12, 2006 at 11:17 AM.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread