Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Talking Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Over the years I have been watching these shows and I was wondering who likes them two like futurama I love that show it went off the air after 4 seasons but you know what fox is putting it back on the air so H@@@ yes and Aqua Teen Hunger Force there making a movie and its coming out this year another H@@@ yes and a other classic robot chicken what great shows if you like one of these shows tell use what you like about it

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I like all of those shows! Robot Chicken is crazy and funny! I like Futurama! The meatball,shake,fries show is stupid,but funny!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I think so two and I love master shake and bender those are favorite chars

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I think so two and I love master shake and bender those are favorite chars
    I really like those shows! Bender is funny! He is so crazy!

Thanks

I love his sayings bite my shinny A@@ chump I own all the seasons Im so happy they are putting it back on the air

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I love his sayings bite my shinny A@@ chump I own all the seasons Im so happy they are putting it back on the air
    Me too! When does it come on again?! Please tell me if you know.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

All three series are generally considered US 'Cartoons' and not Anime ...

Moving to Sensory Pleasure Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

a shame ATHF is on the list. otherwise the list would be good. ATHF is stupid as hell. not funny in any way, shape, or form. futurama isn't the greatest show but at least it's entertaining. robot chicken is the best though. not all the time do u see a tv show make fun of other tv shows.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast