Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

About futurama...

Mid-way through the production of the fifth season of Futurama, FOX decided to let Futurama go out of production and told the writers and animators to look for new jobs.[9] A Fox spokeswoman told website Zap2it that "Fox has decided not to order more episodes at this time, but we may do so in the future." Fox's decision to stop buying episodes of Futurama led Rough Draft Studios, the animation producers, to fire its animators.[10] According to Ain't It Cool News, FOX did not like the show and had started giving it a secondary status, running it and dropping it sporadically. They also did not show several episodes between seasons 3 and 4.[11]

In October 2005, Comedy Central picked up the exclusive cable syndication rights to air Futurama's 72-episode run at the start of 2008, following the expiration of Adult Swim's current deal.[12] It was cited as the largest and most expensive acquisition in the network's history.

Currently, Futurama is still syndicated around the world by many TV stations.
    "Futurama" (1999)

Futurama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Aqua teen hunger force, it was created from almost all of the cast and crew(same production team) who made "Space Ghost: Coast to Coast".

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Futurama was an ok show(but i still love simpsons more ) i am not too familiar with the robot chicken? (r those the clay ppl animations?) and omg...aqua teen hunger force...lol i love it..that show makes no sense to me...

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aiora View Post
    i am not too familiar with the robot chicken? (r those the clay ppl animations?)
    Robot Chicken is stop motion animation using clay models, toys, and various other items, mixed in with a bit of cg editing, shown in a comedic form.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    Robot Chicken is stop motion animation using clay models, toys, and various other items, mixed in with a bit of cg editing, shown in a comedic form.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooohhh those things i see, then omg those r hilarious. i remember one when there was a floor cleaning product... ok thanx for the explaination

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I like all thise shows becuase threre all really funny,but Futurama i think is the best.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

No contest...Futurama. Aqua Teen is hit-or-miss; some episodes are amusing, but most are just confusing and annoying. Robot Chicken is an original concept, well executed and funny, but watching people get kicked in the crotch only works for so long. Futurama started out as good as The Simpsons was at its best, and can even boast great animation from the very start.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Newbie <Sora> is off to a good start <Sora>'s Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE ALL OF THEM, though meatwad is my fave I still live all of the shows, Futueroma is just outrightkneeslapin' funny. As for the others they are jus so dumb they make me role on the floor.

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

dude robot chickens parodyes are hella funny man hahahaha i belive that they should a movie lol i would go to it

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast