Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

I love futurama , great cast and so funny. The others are just so boring, and they look like there made by some kid in his basement. No entertainment value at all for me.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Futurama is great so funny, but i don't care how drunk i got the others would never be funny.
    I like Futurama the most out of the these shows! It makes sense to me! Aqua teen hunger force doesn't make sense,but it is still funny.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I love futurama , great cast and so funny. The others are just so boring, and they look like there made by some kid in his basement. No entertainment value at all for me.
    Futurama is way funnier than other show's except family guy who is basically a drunk alcoholic fat man lol, though it did looked if they were made in a basement.

Otaku Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero may be famous one day Fallen Hero's Avatar
    Thanks

Aqua Teen does have new episodes for those that didn't know. They are freakin hilarious like the old ones. I think futurama is going to be on Comedy Central instead of Fox but I could be wrong. Anyways meatwad from AT is probably the funniest character on a cartoon(in my opinion anyway). May what a great show. Glad they brought it back and I can't wait for the movie.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Futurama is way funnier than other show's except family guy who is basically a drunk alcoholic fat man lol, though it did looked if they were made in a basement.
    well i have to argue with that. i believe that both shows are equally as good for two reasons. first, futurama is made by matt groening (the simpsons) and the plot is totally different, and he never uses the same idea for futurama that he used in the simpsons. when it got cancelled after i think 70 episodes, people went on strike to see it back and it came back. i would rate futurama's story a 8. family guy started as a 10 on my list but the problem was that after a couple of seasons, the show is getting more random with less humour. since the first two seasons were gold, i believe that it is impossible to get better when you started at the top, so it dropped to an 8. thats my ideas.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Robot Chicken,Futurama,and Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well i have to argue with that. i believe that both shows are equally as good for two reasons. first, futurama is made by matt groening (the simpsons) and the plot is totally different, and he never uses the same idea for futurama that he used in the simpsons. when it got cancelled after i think 70 episodes, people went on strike to see it back and it came back. i would rate futurama's story a 8. family guy started as a 10 on my list but the problem was that after a couple of seasons, the show is getting more random with less humour. since the first two seasons were gold, i believe that it is impossible to get better when you started at the top, so it dropped to an 8. thats my ideas.

I agree family guy is not very funny anymore. And I like Futurama.

Newbie magokoro is off to a good start magokoro's Avatar
    Thanks

Aqua Teen Hunger Force is thee best show on adult swim after family guy to. they need to make some newer episodes

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

To quote the forum rules....

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    closing.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4