+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG game for girls.. any comment?

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: RPG game for girls.. any comment?

Quote Originally Posted by babyman View Post
    What kind of s***t is this... Why wouldn't girls be allowed to play games? XD I think it would be more fun if more girls played games. My GF doesn't play any and she also doesn't like me playing them *sob*
    But I still do it and about the genre...
    Well, most girls I know play games like the sims, but if you rather play cs or anything else, why wouldn't you? I as a boy also enjoy playing sims from time to time, nothing to be ashamed of

Just be yourself and be who you're happy to be, that's most important
    I agree dude i to even play The Sims Bustn Out.....but ya girls are more fun when they play vid.games especially when they can kill a boy at it....like Turok girls on there are evil with Knifes i have been knifed by atleast 20 girls and i liked how well they were at playing i actually think the girls are faster on the timing part though *sob*...XD
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

NO! Girls cannot play video games, that is man territory!

Seriously, though, you shouldn't play into the gender stereotype. It's even better if you get into online games, you'll get all the attention you want and more.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

There's nothing wrong for girls to play RPG games or any other games

But you shouldn't let gaming take you from real world & I think your parents are concern with your future, I mean you should be more concern about your social life, I mean go out more often with your friends & stuff like that

anyway, it isn't bad for girls to play RPG games specialy as you said that you're bored at home

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post

This is the best line I got from my friend Kat when she was responding to her friend’s criticism that made me laugh. "Well maybe if you played more video games you mite actually get a date with a guy."
    That could be right I guess, you may meet new people this way, me myself I have known some people through playing games
    Last edited by AstralMage01; Aug 03, 2008 at 05:58 AM.

Newbie Xanosuke2 is off to a good start Xanosuke2's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree. There isn't anything wrong with a girl playing a video game, or devoting a majority of time into it just like a guy would. Heck, I would love to be dating a girl that could totally kick my butt at a game and want to play it with me a lot. Atleast then I wouldn't have to worry about going out spending all my time standing around while she tries on 1,000,000,000,000+ styles of clothes and trapping me in the whole "Does this look good on me?" territory...Even though that doesn't bother me either, I just like knowing I could sit down with a girl and play a game and not have to worry about telling her what does what a million times over....

Erasing my past one bad memory at a time.

Newbie Magik Sage is off to a good start Magik Sage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd View Post
    Seriously, though, you shouldn't play into the gender stereotype. It's even better if you get into online games, you'll get all the attention you want and more.
    My sister could attest to the attention statement.

My theory is that if you can find a girl that does something (like gaming) then it is a girl thing to do. If you like gaming, then great. If you don't, then great. Just don't get obsessive.

I don't think that it is really possible to blatantly say what games a female RPG player would like. Each person is different enough to render that impossible.

Newbie SirStabbity is off to a good start SirStabbity's Avatar
    I live in the darkness, drinking blood and smoothies, eating pizza
    Thanks

I'm a girl, and i spend 80% of my time using electronic devices (I also read and watch anime that uses the comp) Almost every girl/guy friend I have plays videogames/computer games of some sort. even my mom plays videogames, so I wouldn't be concerned...
    and, RPG's are my favorite type of games, though I like FPS's, too
    as for games, besides the ones mentioned, the Elder Scrolls series, fable 1+2, Dungeon Siege, KotOR (Knights of the Old Republic), Diablo 1, 2, and 3 (when it comes out)

MMORPG's, World of Warcraft, Neocron, Starwars galaxies-depends on tastes some like it, some don't), Everquest 2, Vangaurd;Saga of Heroes,
    (my brother can list them off the top of his head )

I <3 Vampire Knight!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaming for girls is as normal as the sun rising.

Games are meant for everyone to enjoy, for however many hours they want. Video games have never been exclusively male. Just take a look at the Championship Gaming Series and you'll see that many great gamers out there are women.

Hell, if you need an anime reference, look at Konata of Lucky Star. She is the best gamer there is, fake or real, and no one is able to beat her.
    Why hello there!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Well.. the world is changing... and one of it is.. women are no longer what they are used to be... Tools for men >.< but i think its a good thing since i myself am a feminist... and i have no reason to oppose this

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast