+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RPG game for girls.. any comment?

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RPG game for girls.. any comment?

I know many girls that play RPGs, both the table top variety and the computer ones. Though I do know more that play the computer ones. I myself see nothing wrong with girls playing RPGs. I think that you should just ignore everyone else and play whatever you want too.
    "What part of Evil don't you understand?"

Otaku elvin is off to a good start elvin's Avatar
    Thanks

hrm... yah thanks.. i should ignore.... haih~... that doesnt matter.. the matter is that my mom always try to stop me from playing 'games'. but i love to play game.... lol... however, i did ignore her everytime she mumble me this and that... playing game is a fun thing. it fills my free time.... although i did ignore them, yet still lots of ppl were saying the same thing, meaning that girl should not play games... haiz.....

oh yah.... you guys got any great RPG game to introduce/???
    ::::...Chery_Strawbery...::::

Otaku Haruko Haruhara is off to a good start Haruko Haruhara's Avatar
    Thanks

I am a girl and I love to play video games, but I will admit that sometimes I come off as
    a guy to people for some odd reason.

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

i luv playing RPGs, and im a girl. i think you should definately ignore what people say.
    do what you luv and luv what you do
    luv ya long time

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm for me i like games all kind (fighting games and speed games) i like playing games but in it time (when i have the mood of it) .. i have heard many people say that girls can't play games becasue it make her head gone XD .. well sometimes i believe in this and sometimes no ... but for me i don't find the reason of making girls not to play games XD .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I just remembered the time when my buddies in Chrome hounds and I went up against this all girl squad from Japan. Don’t know the name of them as I can’t read Japanese. Now normally we stay in the North American servers and European servers do to the fact our squad is made up of American, Canadian, British, Irish, German, and Russian players. But we soon all decided to do a bit of traveling as it were to other servers and one of the ones we went to was Japan. First match was tricky as they had the high ground in one of the maps so it was rather tough to get into the right spot that we could get to with our Heavy Gunners (which we all were) and just shell their base to death with Artillery fire. We finely managed to win when we finely were able to push them off the hill and get to where we needed to be. Afterwards we thanked the other team for a good game and commended their commander. Now the next round is where we meet the all girl squad. Some of my team mates were acting like idiots as it were, one of which was Panzer Phoust, a German who was hitting on the girls trying to woo them by speaking some smooth German. Now I can read and speak some German so I knew what he was saying and he embarrassed us. Don’t worry girl of AO, he was the first to go by their sniper fire when the match started. So after our commander managed to shut the three up, we started the match, we were attacking, they were defending. Any way skipping along, we later found out that they set up an ambush for us which we tripped. They had 2 snipers that like I said took out Panzer Phoust when we fell into their trap. It was rather funny really because we all said at once "Serves you right Phoust." His response was that he told us where we could shove it. Any way we were pinned by their snipers and soldiers and they were ranging us with their Heavy Gunners. I was using my Soldier which was meant for close quarter combat and ambushing... Ironic wouldn’t you say given our situation. Now I have 3 smoke screen mortars which I used to obscure their view which helped against their soldiers as they didn’t have any Inferred equipment but their snipers did. But so did I and so did a few others so we were really the only ones who could shoot back. They had their cockpits well protected with armor so I tried to cripple them by taking out their snipers Inferred sensors with my 3 Morscorvian heavy assault rifles. My other team mates that had inferred did the same thing as well which we succeeded. But me and my friend Rasputin were running out of smoke screen so it wouldn’t matter soon and their Artillery was getting more and more accurate so now we were all taking damage. The second to go was our scout, Devastator as he got nailed by a direct hit. We devised a plan to lour them into an ambush of our own. with the last remaining smoke screens we had, our commander and heavy gunners and snipers fell back, leaving 3 of us behind, me and my soldier, and Black night and Rasputin defenders behind to set the ambush as we were the only ones with Inferred other then our snipers. We hid behind the few remaining buildings of the village we were in and waited. Seeing us gone they sent in their 2 soldiers and 2 scouts. We were the furthest part of the village as they check building by building. When they finely got close to us, Rasputin and I used our last smoke screen and the 3 of us jumped them. Rasputin with his shot guns, Black with his rockets and I with my pile drivers. At this point our snipers and heavy gunners were in possission and open fired. Our HG at their base and our snipers on their defenders and commander, and the three of us came charging head on. Soon it was just an incoherent mess as it turned into a street fight. I went 1 on 1 with one of their snipers, took out her mechs legs and then tore away her snipers with my pile drivers and finished her off with another strike of my piles. But she got me pretty good with her sniper cannons so her commander finished me off with her 3 heavy Cannons but in the end our last HG managed to take out their base, so we came out the victors. Those who were still standing were only 2 of us and 4 of them. So we may have won but only because we were able to drop their base fast enough, other wise they would have won. They gave us a good thumping that’s for damn sure.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3