+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG (Role-Playing Games)

Newbie animan11 is off to a good start animan11's Avatar
    Thanks

RPG (Role-Playing Games)

what is the best rpg becauseI would really like to play alot of different ones but I justneed to know what the best ones are. If anyone could please tell me which one is the best to play I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rpg

Moved to sensory pleasure. And everybody is going to have a different opinion about what they consider to be the best rpg games, so it would help if you give us some clues as to what type of games you played before that were rpg's and you liked.

In the meantime, I'm sure others will give you a list of their favorites, but make sure to tell him why the games are good enough for him to try.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: rpg

oh well theres a lot of them for me. i play tons!!um...well i guess the best one i have played is Tales of the Abyss, and the Tales of series... its about played as a young noble who has lost his childhood memories.and well its hard for me to explain. the graphics are great and theres fighting. i think it has the best battle system where you can actually move your character in battle not like others where you take turns.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RPG (Role-Playing Games)

I myself would say go wit the square made stuff. Like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts. If these don't suit you you might perfer something online like Guild Wars or something like that. It all just depends really.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes those are great too. but i have a hard time with FF cause it takes turns and you have to make quick desions...but i love the stories and graphics on it KH is like freakin awsome!!!^.^ haven't played any online games though....>.<

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, heres a small list of my favorites..

Arc the Lad Twilight of the Spirits
    Suikoden 4 & 5
    FF7-X2, then XII.
    KH1-KH2
    Star Ocean Three
    Dragon Quest 8
    Dragon Warrior 7
    Dot Hack series

And so the list goes on.

And how about WoW? World of Warcraft. That's a crazy fun game.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke Kirikami; Dec 14, 2007 at 09:07 PM.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Newbie Ollin is off to a good start
    Thanks

As already mentioned, the Final Fantasy and Tales games have all been well worth playing. Quality RPGs.

Persona 3 might be worth taking a look at. It's got some length to it, 60 hours or so on a average playthrough (more if you want to complete everything). It's a mixture of dating sim / RPG, but not nearly as corny as that sounds. It's a Playstation 2 title.

Most recently a game called Mass Effect came out for the 360, and have to say it was the best gaming experience I've had in a long time. It's a little on the short side, but only if you rush to the end and skip the side-quests. I doubt it's going to win Game of the Year since it's competing with the Halo franchise, but it's nice to see it being as one of the final nominee's.

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to go with games like world of warcraft for online play and final fantasyfor off line play. and some others would be like dragon breath, dragon quest, monster hunter, the tales games, and the mana games.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast