+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG (Role-Playing Games)

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: RPG (Role-Playing Games)

(sorry if off subject)What do you mean by mana games?????Cause i think i've palyed one but not so sure...

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    (sorry if off subject)What do you mean by mana games?????Cause i think i've palyed one but not so sure...
    ther mana series Dawn of mana, chirldern of mana, tree of mana, there is a new one but i have not played it yet.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Banned 3cheersforrevenge is off to a good start 3cheersforrevenge's Avatar
    Thanks

Strategy RPG games like the Fire Emblem series are my favorites. You control an army of units ranging from axe-wielding soldier types to lance wielding horse riders and even an assassin unit. it's a pretty fun series. my most favorite would probably have to be Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for Game Boy Advanced. that's just what i think is a good series....

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    ther mana series Dawn of mana, chirldern of mana, tree of mana, there is a new one but i have not played it yet.
    Ah yes i have played one of them....i think it was Dawn of Mana.Very good game,though i stopped playin cause i couldn't beat this one part.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it wrong that I looked at this thread and hoped it would be about Dungeons and Dragons, WFRP, World of Darkness or L5R? Oh well, looks like you all like the computer games. Personally prefer the tabletop variety.

Yes, I do pretend to be an elf...
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by animan11 View Post
    what is the best rpg becauseI would really like to play alot of different ones but I justneed to know what the best ones are. If anyone could please tell me which one is the best to play I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
    Old School or Next-Gen? There's a TON of RPGs out there.

Old School RPGs... Hmm... I'd have to say the best retro RPG would have to be Secret of Mana. That's an instant classic as soon as you pick up the controller. There isn't a dull point in that game and the battles are real-time instead of turn-based. The boss battles are uber fun and the story will have you glued to your television until you beat the damn game! LOL. Another good classic is Illusion of Gaia. I've never beaten it, but it's a great game to play when you have the free time and a SNES. ^_^

Next-Gen (Dreamcast included), I'd have to say Grandia II for the Dreamcast. That game rocks! The battle system is very unique. It's turn-based, but almost looks as if you're in real-time. The magic used in the game looks beautiful and the plot is very well written.

Another good one: FFX!!! Best Final Fantasy EVER!! Well at least until I beat FFXII, LOL. FFX has got to be one of the most beautiful games ever made by Squeenix!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Tales games and Kingdom Hearts Series are indeed among the best, but I'd have to say that the RPG games or sometimes they're even called "strategy" or "SuperRPG" are the games of Nippon Ichi Software.

It's pretty amazing. The highest level is 9999, you can customize weapons with other 50 skills and create your own characters in a class level your weapons up to 100+ and it takes at least three playthroughs to get everything in the entire game. I've played over 200 hours on each of them. Haha. I've got no life. But seriously speaking, they're on a completely higher level than others, and they keep getting better as time passes.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not try Ragnarok Online. Thats a good one, beside from that its really anime in graphics... Good chibis...heheheheh

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast