+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: runescape

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: runescape

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Let us not give other people pointers on how to cheat in this game.

Hey the guy asked for it, not my poblem if somthing goes wrong...I just answered his queston in this topic.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Hey the guy asked for it, not my poblem if somthing goes wrong...I just answered his queston in this topic.
    From this point on, the thread starter didn't ask how to cheat.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    No he didn't.

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

I still play, sparingly. and i mean sparingly! i don't like RS that much cause it's boring now that i dont have any friends to chat with. If anybody on this site plays RS pm me when you want me to get on the site and chat. My username is MSGT_Romao, and i'm a lvl 49.

RS used to be fun, but i got hacked, i played EQ (Everquest), and my friend borrowed some stuff, so i'm unarmed, for the most part, and am killing black knights with my bare fists... it gets kinda boring after awhile of doing nothing but killing monsters alot weaker than me. whenever i'm on feel free to Priv. chat me, i have no one in my ignore list.

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=frr_vegeta]My friend got me into runescape and I'm addicted to it. It's actually really fun once you get started. From time to time my friend and I will go into free to play and drop items or give out full mith armor to people, or try another money making scheme. Good times.

So do you still play again? As for I...I use to play it, now I'm thinking about continuing again, my character lvl is probably in it's 50's. Yup a pretty fun game!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    i play runescape, but i SERIOUSLY have no idea how to play it either.....
    me neither I'm lost right now...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Runescape was just dumb.At first your thinking yay a new game, i wonder when its gonna get exciting! But then it never does...its one of the boringest games i've ever played!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4