+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: runescape 2

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: runescape 2

Membership is only 5 a month. Not that bad if you ask me. I play RS a lot mainly because it's the only online game I can play at college which blocks/limits ports dedicated to gaming.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

stupid collages.

5 bucks a month is, as you said, a pitance. if someone can afford a computer powerful enough to run the internet (i have a friend who's can't) then he should easily be able to afford it.

and frr vegeta:

don't be a showoff, noone likes bullies. leave us poor weaklings alone and go kill dragons with that crap.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    stupid collages.

5 bucks a month is, as you said, a pitance. if someone can afford a computer powerful enough to run the internet (i have a friend who's can't) then he should easily be able to afford it.

and frr vegeta:

don't be a showoff, noone likes bullies. leave us poor weaklings alone and go kill dragons with that crap.
    I'd much rather kill Dust Devils.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

....ok im back well heres my opinion bc im no longer a member bc i just didnt wan apa anymore but its a hell of alot easier to train i mean for example hill giants in the memebrs worlds there never anyoe down there bc there everyeoen else in the non member world u have to run just to get 1 that bull im payin for my emberhip agin
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ....ok im back well heres my opinion bc im no longer a member bc i just didnt wan apa anymore but its a hell of alot easier to train i mean for example hill giants in the memebrs worlds there never anyoe down there bc there everyeoen else in the non member world u have to run just to get 1 that bull im payin for my emberhip agin
    I don't know what you just said but I agree completely.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

lol see exactly being a member is like its the real runescape game non member stuff is just a tease for real
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

Indeed, the fact of the matter is (for any of you who currently are on free to play) the members world and the f2p world are so vastly different it's like a whole new game. You should give it a try sometime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5