+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rush Hour 3

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Rush Hour 3

i saw the oreviews on this movie a little while back. and i loved it then i saw another at simpson movie and even funnier. and i was wondering if you all were going to see it do you hate it or love it. As of me i will go see this movie as my school relief so i got go back on the 9th and the movie comes out on the 10th. i loved the first two and have them both and still make me laugh. i love how jakie chan{i think thats how u spell it}has to fight everyone and get his partner out of trouble

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rush Hour 3

ive seen a commercial on TV for it. it looks ok, i might watch it.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    i saw the oreviews on this movie a little while back. and i loved it then i saw another at simpson movie and even funnier. and i was wondering if you all were going to see it do you hate it or love it. As of me i will go see this movie as my school relief so i got go back on the 9th and the movie comes out on the 10th. i loved the first two and have them both and still make me laugh. i love how jakie chan{i think thats how u spell it}has to fight everyone and get his partner out of trouble
    I think we already made a thread about this a little back but I am not too sure.

Eh anyway, absolutely. I will definentally be seeing this movie. I am a big Jackie Chan fan and I thought he had quit starring/producing movies until someone mentioned this one. As a fan who thought he was long gone, I am glad he is still in action through one of my favorite titles.

I can't wait for it to come out.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

jackie chan does make bad things watchable
    :cough, shanghai nights:

plus, the guys got his own cartoon. ive never seen the first two rush hours, but i think i may see this one.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd watch it I liked the first too and the action you get from jackie is cool but I love chris tucker hes too funny

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol. Cant wait to see this comedy, Chan and Tucker have an instant chemistry. I'm prepared for tons of laughs.
    Seduced by Flesh

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen the first two and ill definitely see this one..Im expecting it to be filled with action and very funny as the last two were.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

but i can beilve jackie chan said this will be his last film ever now hes gonna direct chris tucker said he would be in alot more filmsi know im gonna have to see this now and have to get it on dvd after i see it on a big screen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast