+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rush Hour 3

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Rush Hour 3

I found both rush hour movies amazingly funny and some of jackies chans funniest movies. I will definetly see RH 3.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Iv seen the other two so yea i guess ill see this one and i like to watch criss tucker{i dont know if i spelled that right} trash talk and get his ass beat

Do to others as you see fit

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    i saw the oreviews on this movie a little while back. and i loved it then i saw another at simpson movie and even funnier. and i was wondering if you all were going to see it do you hate it or love it. As of me i will go see this movie as my school relief so i got go back on the 9th and the movie comes out on the 10th. i loved the first two and have them both and still make me laugh. i love how jakie chan{i think thats how u spell it}has to fight everyone and get his partner out of trouble
    I'll see anything with Jackie Chan. I'll definitely be watching this.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I really want to see this movie. I loved the other two Rush Hour movies, but the previews for this one don't look quite as good. They look like they may be over using a few jokes from the original movie.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I was like "OMG RUSH HOUR 3!!" when I heard they were making it a few months back, but after the trailer I'm like "...=/...OH WELL I'M STILL SEEING IT!!" xD
    The Rush Hour series is one of the few where I've ever liked the 2nd movie just as much (if not better) than the first, so I'm gonna hope and pray that the 3rd won't TOTALLY ruin everything... I'm even fine with it being "meh", so long as it's not "BAD" >.< But bottom line is, I HAVE to see it xD
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

seen it and it's still great...c'mon...it's jackie chan. i love the part where he sings in a stage with chris...he has a good voice. whooppsss spoiler! lol.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie crusher310 may be famous one day crusher310 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm a little weary... Probably see it anyway, just like I did the past two...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

a must see movie~!!! Jackie chan is back in action~! WHoo~!!

Hmmm...i hear it beat the New Bourne series... congrats~!!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast