+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Russell Peters (comedian)

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Russell Peters (comedian)

Who here has ever heard of this comadien named Russell Peters. If you don't know who this guy is, then shame on you. He's an Indian Canadian Comedien and he's becomming one of the biggest hits around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ht2G...ussell%20peter

This guy makes jokes about races including his own so you can't be pissed off at him.

Let me tell you this, i haven't laughed this hard in such a long time. Defenatly worth to watch it if you like to laugh.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Jul 13, 2006 at 07:50 PM.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Russell Peters

hes good... hes good... I love comedy and this guy works for me... the 4th video is so funny XD.......... but if u really want to laugh... u should watch George Lopez... not the show... but his stand up comedi videos... I cant stop laughing when he starts...
    Last edited by jaam0927; Jul 13, 2006 at 07:57 PM.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i never thought anyone would actually know about him on this forum lol. russell peters is by far, my favourite comedian of all time. just a few days ago, he performed, i think it was 4 shows, here in sydney, and my sister wanted to see his first show, but all 5000 tickets were sold out in about 3 hours or so. luckily, she managed to get 1 ticket out of 20 000, and she said he was hilarious, as always lol.

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

of course he's funny. That guy can imitate any race but sccotish. says for some reason he can't do it.

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

Comedien are growing not alot of peeps know or pay attantion, so must be why some peeps have't heard of them.
    I didin't know this guy. my all time fave is still Dave Chappelle.

Newbie phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh may be famous one day phatkaveh's Avatar
    Thanks

russell peters is great and he reflects the multiculturalsim of canada.

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

oh hes great. i love him. =]

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Edited the title to "Russell Peters (comedian)".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast