Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: S-CRY-Ed?

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: S-CRY-Ed?

You really HAVE to watch from the begging to fully understand and to enjoy the series.

Basically the story takes place in the "Lost Ground" where a small fraction of the population is born with "alter powers" the power to deconstruct and re-construct matter with their thoughts and these ppl are known as "alter users".

In the recent years crimes by alter users has increased and a special unit called "HOLY" which is composed of alter users is formed to handle the matter.

The alter users that live in the outskirts or the Lost Ground are known as "Native Alters" and the main character Kazuma is a native.

As the stroy progresses Kazuma meets with Ryuhou, one of the elite members of HOLY....and I'll stop there. LOL

You gotta watch and find out the rest yourself. LOL

ENJOY!!
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to follow but it's about alter users.

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

very very weird show confusing in alot of ways

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

dang that show is awsome. the story line tho is prity simple. there was a berst of energy or ulter power and thr main land is trying to get a hold of the power. its very good

IM BACK

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks

dude that is my favorite anime show of all time...its the shit man, so this dude named kazuma (kazuma the shell bullet later) is a mercenary alter and for a while he thinks hes the strongest alter and everything, but when this group holy comes along, he gets owned, and pretty much it becomes a rivalry like Ken and Ryu, except it was hate at first, now its just friendly competition near the end..so yeah kazuma is just trying to regain and keep his pride, nad at the same time help protect his (i dont know what she is to him) chick kanami from holy and the mainland

its the shit

Mazer

Otaku Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14 may be famous one day Princess Zelda14's Avatar
    Thanks

i realy dont get this show!!
    "... And then, a ray of light pierced the darkness. The light turned into a figure of a person who was followed by a fairy, and also held the spirit of the forest..."

thats great!! thank you!!

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

Isn't this like the third thread about s-cry-ed?

ITS A SWEET ANIME I plan on owning it in the future
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

is this really the third? oh well, it's still cool, it deserves it!

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast