+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: samurai jack

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: samurai jack

moving to 'sensory pleasures' becuase this isnt anime (or at least to my knowledge and wiki)

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emogaaragirl View Post
    .....Im sorry to say it but amurai jack is uber old....it came out in the early 2000's....and its 2008.....so yeah...it's type old....only the younger generation like 7-12 would mostly love it and watch it....cuz i ost my love for it during the end of it.....the bastard--(sorry for the language) never friggin died nor..what ever..it dragged the same story line for a LIL' too long
    Just because something is old it doesnt make it bad. Take "The Simpsons" for example for in the US, its been runnig for *amount of time unknown to me...bit over a decade I'm guessing?*. And take a look at Japan, there are quite a few series that aired for nearly 6 YEARS with a new episode every week. One of Japan's longest running anime is "Doraemon" and its been the favorite of Japanese citizens for just about 30 YEARS now...theres nothing better than an anime that you can grow up along with.

Basically I'm saying that most "classic" cartoons and anime are good, and "Samurai Jack" IS a classic out of the classics...atleast out of the American cartoon genre.
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Apr 17, 2008 at 02:05 PM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Samurai Jack is kinda old but I didn't watch all it's episodes coz sometimes other better shows come at the same time & sometimes I get bored from it & to be honest:I didn't like the show much before,I felt it was for kids only
    anyway,it's good to have Jack again back again just to remeber old times & stuff

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh man! I LOVED that show. I loved the firsst episode when he just took out an horde of robot bug things. Honestly, I find it funny that like everything he cuts up is mostly robotic and just psews out oil to replace the gore. It's a loop hole! Still....but, didn't the guy who voiced Aku originally die? I loved that guy, Mako Iwamastu.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I love this show. Watched it when it first came out and thought it was amazing. I was really dissapointed when they took it off and didn't finish the series. Who knows maybe they'll finish this time on toonami. We can only hope.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Otaku Byaku Guy is off to a good start Byaku Guy's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the premise of the story. I've never thought of putting a samurai in the future. Wait, what about Ronin by Frank Miller? Whats with that?
    This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    Yeah I love this show. Watched it when it first came out and thought it was amazing. I was really dissapointed when they took it off and didn't finish the series. Who knows maybe they'll finish this time on toonami. We can only hope.
    agreed hopfully thay air the whole thing this time but thay might not just like thay did for dbz and onepeice thay just cut them off so im willing to bet that thay will do the same for samurai jack
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

samurai jack i hate this anime to be real hate it hate it hate it why do you love it or even like it i just never got much out of this anime.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast